Chapter 8

Vanessa was outside a bar with men around her, trying to hit on her. She was about to entertain someone when an old moustached fat guy appeared behind her. "Can I rent you?" The guy asked and Vanessa asked the price. "How about 20,000 yen for this night?" The guy replied and Vanessa nodded. Vanessa followed the man until she was asked of her name. "My name? My name is Vanessa! How about you?" Vanessa asked. "Kaiser, Kaiser Granvorka." The guy replied.

Vanessa started to sweat. The name totally sounds like the right hand man of the strongest ghoul investigator, Mereoleona. "I heard that you were a great ghoul investigator, sir Kaiser!" Vanessa said and Kaiser laughed. "Ofcourse! That's why I'm here, with you." Kaiser replied as he turned his briefcase into a sword. "So your quinque is a Koukaku huh." Vanessa said as she dodged Kaiser's swings. "TOO SLOW, FATTY!" Vanessa said.

Kaiser followed her and Vanessa was surprised that Kaiser was definitely faster than her. "HOW IS HE THAT AGILE WITH THAT BODY?" Vanessa asked. "When you're working for lady Mereoleona, you'll be better." Kaiser replied. "I should've expected more!" Vanessa said. Kaiser appeared infront of Vanessa as he swung his sword.

Vanessa tried to dodge it but ended up taking cover with her hands. One of her hands are cut off and the other is bleeding badly. "Shit, I don't have extreme regeneration like Asta's or Licita's! I'm bound to die right here." Vanessa said but she didn't gave up.

She started to climb houses with her tail but Kaiser follows. "I'M AN S+ CLASS GHOUL! I COULD WIN AGAINST SPECIAL INVESTIGATORS!" Vanessa thought. "You're wrong." Kaiser said as he met Vanessa on the top of the house. "Everyone still believes that we have problems killing S+ class ghouls? We only have trouble with SS classes and SSS classes." Kaiser said.

"So I'm a challenge to your team?" Yami appeared from Kaiser's back and stabbed him. "B-Black Blade? The SS+ Class Black Blade? When did you appear?" Kaiser asked. "You're treating my junior like shit. I've been watching her since I had a feeling that you guys focus on our S class ghouls." Yami said but Kaiser laughed. "AS IF THAT WOULD STOP ME FROM KILLING HER!" Kaiser shouted as he lifted his blade.

Kaiser saw his arm that flew away with the Kagune. "Fallen Angel!? SS+ Class Ghoul from Golden Dawn? You're here as well?" Kaiser said. "Fallen Angel? What a cute nickname. Call me Charlotte." The woman said. Charlotte had a Ukaku Kagune and investigators say that she moves like an angel, so graceful and swift.

"When did the Golden Dawn come in contact with the Black Bulls?"
"We're always been in contact." Charlotte and Yami said in unison.

"Thanks, Lotte. I owe you one." Yami said. "No problem, just visit me in the Golden Dawn base if you need help." Charlotte said as she stops Kaiser's suffering as she beheaded the man. "Charlotte is scary yet beautiful." Vanessa said. "Are you okay? You need help?" Yami asked Vanessa. "I'm fine, just need to wrap the wounds." Vanessa replied. "Let's eat this dude?" Vanessa asked and Yami nodded. "Don't leave me out, I wanna eat as well." Charlotte said. "I thought you went home?" Yami asked. "I was hungry." Charlotte replied as her tummy grumbles. "Take the first bite." Vanessa said.
_________________________________________

3 days have passed since Kaiser was eaten by the three. Vanessa's arms have slightly healed and Yami continued his job. Asta was distancing from his mom. He can't find peace of mind when Licita was around. It was painful for Licita especially that she knows that Asta was doing it intentionally.

Mereo was sitting on her office when a man suddenly rushed towards her. "MA'AM MEREO! SIR KAISER IS DEAD!" The man said and Mereo was shocked. "How did he lose against an S+ class? Are ghouls getting better?" Mereo thought but she was wrong. The reason that Kaiser lost was because he was attacked by 2 more SS+ Class Ghouls.

The investigation team brought the hand that they found from one of the roofs. It was confirmed as the hand of the one tailed witch. "Tsk, I won't let sir Kaiser's death go in vain. I'll wipe them clean." Mereo said.

Asta and Yuno went to school but Asta was surprised that Noelle was absent. "I wonder where Noelle is, is she sick?" Asta thought. He wants to visit but he thinks it's also too risky because of the current situation.

Mereo was stressed out on her office when a knock was heard again. "COME IN!" Mereo said. The door opened and Noelle was there. "What? You were successful?" Mereo asked. Noelle smiled and opened the bag that she prepared. She took out the item inside the bag and it was revealed that she successfully killed Grey of the Black Bulls. "You really are my daughter." Mereo said making Noelle blush.

"Murasakiha is a good weapon. Didn't even take me a minute to kill her." Noelle said which made Mereo shocked. "We sent Kirsch to get her but he managed to fail, and this girl managed to kill her within a minute?" Mereo thought. "Good job Noelle, you really are a prodigy." Mereo said and Noelle smiled.

Asta received a text message a while ago from an unknown number saying that he should go to the school roof after classes so he did. He went to the roof and saw his old friends. Liebe and Nero. "Yo, Asta." Liebe said and Asta was delighted. "You haven't contacted me for a long time." Liebe added. "It was for the better good." Asta replied.

"Liebe and Nero are normal humans, I'm sure. But why do they smell like they ain't humans?" Asta thought and Nero smiled. "We actually wanted to show you this." Nero said as she took of her jacket and showed her kagune and red eyes. Liebe did the same. "You can be our first meal." Liebe said but Asta laughed.

"What do you mean first meal? Do you wanna be my servant?" Asta asked as he revealed his one eye and kagune which made the two shake.

"Don't get on your high heels, so you two are ghouls now huh." Asta said and Nero gulped and nodded. "Join us, the Black Bulls." Asta said which made Liebe and Nero's eyes widen. "Offer accepted." Liebe and Nero replied.

No announcements but rip Kaiser. Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami