Chapter 24

TW: Torture and suicide of some sort

Mimosa has 5 broken fingers after refusing to answer Asta's question. "So you're tough huh." Asta said with a sadistic smile. "I won't tell any information to traitors like you!" Mimosa replied with small cries after Asta played with her broken fingers. "You're just a small fry, remember that. Remember that you'll die if you get in the way of my plan." Asta said with a scary stare.

"Oi Asta, what do you mean by YOUR plan? I thought that you left the planning to the Fausts?" Elaine suddenly appeared. "Huh? I left the plan to them. For you, my lovely pawns. I have my own plans so stay away if you don't wanna die." Asta said. "Hoho, me? A paw-" Elaine was cut off as she felt multiple stabs around her body. "Shut up, bitch." Asta said which scared Mimosa. "He's.... Ruthless!" Mimosa thought.

"Do you want to end up like her? Or do you want to die slowly?" Asta asked. "I thought they were your pawns! No king won't succeed without their pawns!" Mimosa shouted. "Stop with the cringy ass words, I am no king... I aim to be God. I alone shall be the worshipped one and everyone shall kneel before my powers." Asta said. "You're the one saying ass words right now. You tryin to be Light Yagami or something?" Mimosa asked. Before Mimosa can speak again, Asta had held her neck tightly which made her gasp for air.

"You have no idea with my feelings." Asta said before tightening the grip on Mimosa's neck. "ASTA YOU'RE GONNA KILL OUR HOSTAGE!" Luck said worriedly. "This hostage has done nothing for us. She's better off dead." Asta replied. "Oh wait, I found a way to extract info from her!" Asta said with an evil smile.

"MIMOSA! YOU'RE LUCKY!"
"Huh?"
"I KNOW SOME THIRSTY DUDES! I'LL GIVE YOU TO THEM IF YOU WON'T SPEAK UP!"
"Huh? Like I'd believe you!"
"Suit yourself."

3 men entered with lustful aura coming from them. Mimosa felt the intention and knew that Asta wasn't joking when he said that they were damn thirsty. "SET ME FREE!" Mimosa shouted. "Tell me the secrets of the CCG!" Asta replied. The men slowly approached him and Mimosa was running out of time.

She stood up and ran quickly away from Asta to find any equipment that might defend her. She found a lost knife and quickly went to it. She picked it up with her hand that had the least broken finger, her left hand with one broken finger. She pointed it to the men when Asta suddenly bursted through them and held Mimosa's right hand. He squeezed it so hard that made Mimosa scream for her life. "SEE YOU IN HELL, ASTA! THE GUARDIANS WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU" Mimosa shouted before stabbing her chest. "Also Noelle and her Destro Valkyrie." Mimosa thought before dying.

"AWW MAN! YOU SHOULD'VE BOUND HER WITH A ROPE!" Luck said. "Let her be, she's a useless obstacle to us. You're probably my only comrade, Luck." Asta said and Luck smiled. "I can't sense loyalty from everyone, maybe Yuno to you but Yami won't cooperate with us." Luck quoted.

"Luck you can eat her." Asta said. "I don't wanna eat her, I feel weird I don't know why." Luck said. "Maybe because she's pretty? I don't really know." Luck added. The three men were looking angrily at Asta for forcing Mimosa to kill herself. "YOU'D DIE FOR THAT!" One men shouted. "What should we do, Asta?" Luck asked. "Show them what you got, Luck." Asta said.

"Do you wanna play with me?" Luck asked. "We wanted to play with a girl... I won't turn down your offer though!" Another man said. "Yeah, you're thirsty all right!" Luck said before blitzing in towards the three and taking off their heads. "Geez, how can you play with me if you can't see me! Hahaha!" Luck laughed hysterically.

"You fight like you are an SS+ class or an SSS class. Geez calm down." Asta said. "Asta, you know that you and YOU KNOW(Yuno, pun intended lol) are faster than me. I'm no match to the both of you." Luck replied. "Maybe Yuno... We might have his help!" Asta shouted with a smile.
_________________________________________

"Back to the topic, how do you know that Mimosa and Leo had orange hair? And why'd you ask like you've seen them?" Noelle asked. "Oh I forgot! I saw them a while ago with a masked man. He had a strange aura around him!" Loropechika replied.

"Does this masked man.... Let me rephrase it, is the mask colored black and white and he had a cloak on?" Noelle asked. "Yeah! How did you know about it?" Loropechika asked.

"THAT DAMNED ASTA! HE'S GETTING MY COUSINS INVOLVED!" Noelle shouted.

"Who's this Asta guy that you said?" Loro asked. "He's the strongest ghoul as of now, Shadow... He was my boyfriend..." Noelle said. Nozel heard it and asked Noelle "Asta is that Shadow bastard? HE KILLED FUEGO AND MEREO! ALSO KIRSCH! I WON'T DOUBT THAT HE KILLED MIMOSA AND LEO AS WELL! THAT DAMN TRAITOR!" Nozel shouted. "WHY WERE YOU DATING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE!?" Nozel shouted.

Solid entered and was surprised that Asta was Shadow. "TELL ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T FORGOT THAT YOU LITERALLY COOKED FOR HIM IN HIS BIRTHDAY! YOU ACCEPTED HIM!" Noelle replied. "THAT'S NOT MY PROBLEM AT ALL! IT'S YOURS SINCE YOU ACCEPTED HIM! YOU WERE THERE WHEN MEREO WAS KILLED BY SHADOW! WHY DIDN'T YOU... UGH YOU'RE SO STRESSFUL NOELLE!" Nozel walked out after ranting his feelings.

"I didn't want to choose him. My heart was the one that chose him." Noelle whispered. "I'm sorry about what I heard miss Noelle." Gaja saluted as he stood up.

"Miss Loropechika, Potrof texted me and told me that they were almost here!" Gaja said as he scrolled through his phone. "Miss Noelle, you'll meet the Heart's spirit guardians after they all arrive. They may not be as strong as you but they have strength!" Loro said and Noelle smiled as a response.

I'm excited to write the final war and the ending. Love y'all, God bless and Peace Out!
-Minami