Chapter 5

Asta finally reached home and saw gloomy Black Bull members. "Oi, why are y'all so out of energy? Smile!" Asta shouted as he was ignored. Asta reached a conclusion and dropped his bag. "Someone died, huh?" Asta said and Julius just nodded. "WHO? WHO DIED? WAS IT LUCK? ZORA?" Asta asked. "Stupid, we're here. Scan the room and look for the missing one." Zora replied.

Asta's eyes scanned the room and was shocked with his newfound information. "So big bro Magna has died huh? It was too sudden, I don't know what to feel in these kinds of situations." Asta said as he walked pass by the team and went straight for his room.

Black Bull members were looking at the walking Asta as Luck talked. "Must've hit Asta the most, Magna was his brother by heart." Luck said as he teared up and whined. "Calm down Luck, Magna would be laughing at your ugly face if he was here." Gauche said. "I'll beat his soul up and fight it to death if he's laughing at me." Luck said with a creepy smile.

Asta was mourning in his room when Licita knocked on the door. "Asta, I have something to tell you." Licita said from the other side. "Come in! It's open." Asta replied. Licita opened the door and saw that Asta's room was messy. "What did I told you about cleaning your room?" Licita asked. "I was about to clean it anyways. Get to the point, mom." Asta said.

"So you want the information right away huh. I just wanna ask you if you're still in contact with the daughter of Mereoleona Vermillion." Licita said. "Ofcourse, I ain't cutting contacts with someone I love." Asta replied and Licita gave a sigh of disappointment.

"Don't take this personally but it's better to distance yourself from her." Licita said which made Asta irritated. "Why? Because she's the daughter of the one who almost killed you? You don't even know her and you had the guts to say that?" Asta replied.

"I NEVER TAUGHT YOU TO BE THAT ARROGANT! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU'LL KEEP CONTACT WITH THAT WOMAN!" Licita shouted. "WELL IF YOU CONSIDER YOUR SON'S FEELINGS AND NOT FOCUS ON YOURS THEN WE WON'T BE HAVING THIS POINTLESS ARGUMENT!" Asta replied.

"SHE'S THE DAUGHTER OF A LEGEND? WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME? I'LL WORRY ABOUT YOU ALL DAY AND NIGHT BECAUSE YOU'RE HANGING OUT WITH THE DAUGHTER OF THE BIGGEST GHOUL INVESTIGATOR! MAGNA WAS KILLED BY THEIR BLOODLINE! UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS AS WELL! YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU'RE BORN AS A GHOUL AND IT'S A FORBIDDEN LOVE!" Licita shouted as Asta started crying.

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE BORN AS A GHOUL! I JUST NEED TO ACCEPT IT! DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THIS FORBIDDEN LOVE IF MY DAD WAS A HUMAN!" Asta said as he made his kagune appear. The words that Asta said hit Licita's heart like a dagger piercing her heart. "DON'T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!" Licita replied as she cried and made her kagune appear as well.

"Stop it. You guys are acting brainless right now. Haven't you two realize that you're both correct?" Julius appeared out of nowhere. "This is a family problem, not yours." Licita said as Julius just smiled.

"Young Asta wants to preserve his relationship with his loved ones. That thing isn't forbidden especially when his love is returned to him. You're also correct that it's dangerous to have a relationship with the Silvamillion bloodline because they're the biggest clan in ghoul investigation." Julius said as the two calmed down.
_________________________________________

The Silvamillion family was gathered in the Vermillion residence and everyone close to Kirsch, even Dorothy was there.

"Congrats Kirsch! You've finished your 5th S Class Ghoul!" Mereo said as everyone started to celebrate. "They got blinded by my beauty so they lost." Kirsch said which made Fuego laugh. "You've been growing at a fast rate Kirsch. Congratulations on defeating Red Skull. Heck, I even failed killing one member from the Black Bulls." Fuego said as he scratched his head. "It's normal, my target was an S class and yours was an SS class." Kirsch replied.

"That Shadow bastard is fast, his movements is unmatched. He moves like Licita, the four-tailed beast. He even got his own 4 tails as well." Fuego said and Mereo laughed. "That four-tailed beast is a pain in the ass." Dorothy said and Mereo nodded.

Noelle was eating her food when she suddenly spoke up. "Do you think that I can reach Kirsch's level?" Noelle asked. "What do you mean Noelle? Your agility is far superior than mine and your skill in weapons are unmatched. You'll definitely reach a level where you can kill SSS class ghouls!" Kirsch said and everyone nodded. "Your expectations are too high." Noelle said.

"Who'll be our next target?" Dorothy asked. "I gave sir Kaiser the mission to hunt down the one-tailed witch." Mereo said referring to a certain pink-haired woman from the Black Bulls.

"Let's focus on the Black Bulls. Being disoriented will lead us to failure. It's better to focus for that group because they're the strongest." Kirsch said. "Yeah, I also want to kill that Shadow dude on our next meet." Fuego said. "I'll be the one to kill that Shadow bastard." Noelle said and everyone looked at her. "We can't wait for you to start your job." Fuego said to Noelle. "I can't wait to kill that bastard Shadow and Sylph as well." Noelle replied.
_________________________________________

"Mom, all those memories that Noelle and I made are irreplaceable. All those stories and laughs that we shared are something that I wish that I won't forget." Asta said while tearing up. "This young man is inlove." Julius thought.

"I might've went overboard, I'm sorry, Asta." Licita said.

I'll probably return to my original sched. Love y'all, god bless and peace out!
-Minami