Chapter 6

November 15, X2020. Noelle's 16th birthday and they were gathering in the Silvamillion residence. Noelle woke up with a smile on her face knowing that it's her birthday. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!" She shouted as she stretched out her body. She fixed her face and changed to better clothes as she went downstairs and was surprised by her family.

"HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NOELLE!" Everyone shouted. Noelle was happy deep down but she doesn't know how to act with the sudden act from her family. "THANK YOU EVERYONE! I LOVE YOU ALL!" Noelle shouted as she rushed downstairs. "Noelle, I have a gift for you." Solid said as he escorted Noelle to the common room.

Noelle entered the common room and saw a life sized gift box waiting for her to open it. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT?" Noelle asked and Solid just laughed. "Open it, it'll surprise you!" Solid said as Noelle approaches the box. "I hope this ain't a prank." Noelle said as she took off the cover and saw an armless Nozel, a conscious one, waiting for her. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOELLE!" Nozel shouted as he leaned for a hug. "You can probably say that I'm a handful, you get it? Hahaha handful." Nozel said and everyone suddenly forgot to laugh.

The celebration was ongoing and Noelle decided to take a shower first. She opened up her music app and played her playlist. She was dancing with the music when the music stopped and her phone started to ring. She grabbed her phone and looked at who's calling. "Asta? AND A VIDEO CALL? B-B-B-BUT I'M NAKED! FUCK IT I'M ANSWERING!" Noelle thought as she placed her phone on an angle where it won't reveal her parts.

"Hi N-NOELLE!? I SHOULD PROBABLY CALL LATER!"
"Nah, what were you about to say?"
"U-uhm... Can I go there later? Around 4:00 pm? That's probably the earliest."
"Sure, I don't mind. As long as you show your face."
"NICE! SEE YOU LATER! LOVE YA AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
"Yeah bye!"

Noelle played her songs again as she started to jump around the shower because she's sure that she heard the words "I love you" from Asta. "HOO! ASTA SAID I LOVE YOU! HOO!" Noelle said as she started to shake and shake. "NOELLE YOU'RE TAKING TOO DAMN LONG!" Solid shouted from outside as he was trying his best to hold his pee.
_________________________________________

"Noelle likes cute things and sweets, totally not obvious especially if the woman is like her. I don't know her preferred chocolate so I bought all the chocolates that I think she'll like." Asta said with Julius. "Your effort is superb, Asta. I like your spirit!" Julius said. "Thanks for giving me money and accompanying me, Julius sir!" Asta said but Julius just laughed.

"Buy this, and also buy this, OHHH ASTA BUY THIS!" Julius said as he grabbed stuffed animals from everywhere. "A fish, a mermaid and a bear! Are you sure it's ok with you, sir Julius?" Asta asked. "It's all fine Asta! Don't worry about money, we have tons." Julius said and Asta was having fun picking gifts for Noelle.

"SHE'LL DEFINITELY LIKE THESE!" Asta said as he paid for it. They spent the whole day shopping for gifts. They finished shopping at 5:00 pm. "SHIT! I'M LATE! I NEED TO RETURN TO THE BASE TO SAY BYE TO MOM!" Asta said as him and Julius rushed.

Him and Julius went back to the Black Bulls base and everyone was surprised. Julius and Asta brought back 3 big bags just for gifting purposes. "WOAH! SO MANY STUFFED ANIMALS! SO MANY CHOCOLATES! AND WHAT IS THIS?" Luck asked as he picked a wooden box. Asta quickly snatched it and hid it. "Take anything but not this." Asta said and everyone looked at him. "Why so serious?" Zora asked.

"I'll take Asta to the place. It's already 5:30! And I'm the only one here that isn't identified as a ghoul, they don't know me yet." A long haired man said from a far. "SIR NACHT! IT'S BEEN A WHILE! WHERE'S SIR MORGEN!" Asta asked. "Morgen is currently outside the country, I don't know about his thoughts." Nacht said as he grabbed Asta and dragged him.

"BYE MOM, BYE EVERYONE!" Asta shouted.

"You should've went early on a girl's birthday." Nacht said in the car as he started it. "It's Noelle that we're talking about. I'm sure that it ain't a big deal to her." Asta said. "HOW THE CRAP AREN'T YOU IDENTIFIED AS A GHOUL YET WHEN YOU'RE A BETTER FIGHTER THAN MOM AND ALMOST ON THE SAME TERM WITH SIR YAMI!?" Asta asked.

"They're the light, I'm a shadow. Asta, we're shadows. The only difference between us is I'm hidden and you're almost exposed." Nacht said and Asta just smiled. "As expected of Sir Nacht!"
________________________________________

"DAMN THAT ASTA! IT'S ALREADY 6:00 PM AND HE HASN'T ARRIVED!" Noelle said as she waited from the window. "TSK, THAT DAMN MAN IS A PAIN IN THE ASS!" Noelle said as Leopold and Mimosa looked at her. "So who's this Asta dude that you've been saying?" Mimosa asked. "My best friend!" Noelle replied. "IF HE'S NOELLE'S BEST FRIEND THEN I'M HIS BEST FRIEND!" Leopold said as Mimosa and Noelle laughed.

Noelle was scrolling through her phone when it suddenly ring. "Asta? What's his problem?" Noelle asked as she answered it. "Noelle, check your room." Asta said. "Fine, I'm on my way." Noelle said as she told her cousins to follow her. They reached her room as she opened the door.

It was revealed that Asta had placed 5 plushies on her bed, laid different kinds of chocolate on the ground. "How the crap did you enter my room?" Noelle asked. "Stupid, you left the window open." Asta said as Noelle looked at her open window. "How did you manage to climb? Without me knowing?" Noelle asked. "Look at that." Asta said as he pointed at a ladder. "Damn the effort." Leopold said.

"WAIT I'M NOT DONE YET! I HAVE ONE MORE GIFT FOR YOU!" Asta said. "You really spent so much. Are you even serious?" Noelle asked. "I am serious." Asta said as he pulled a small wooden music box from his bag. "Play it." Asta said as Noelle started to crank the music box. She was surprised that her favorite song started to play. "Thank you so much, Asta. This is too much." Noelle said as she started to cry.

LONG TIME NO UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS READING DIFFERENT MANGAS THE WHOLE TIME

LONG TIME NO UPDATE BECAUSE I WAS READING DIFFERENT MANGAS THE WHOLE TIME. MY APOLOGIES. LOVE Y'ALL, GODBLESS AND PEACE OUT!
-Minami