🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-9🐅

"ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ 'ᴄᴜᴢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ꜰɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ"

ON

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Yoona: hmm. I hope this will end soon and our sons and our kingdom will be safe and will end that demon king

Jaehan: *hugged Yoona* we will be safe honey, we will *sigh*

____________________________

Jaehan ordered the maids to send Hayun and Dongsuk to his chamber when they come. He and Yoona were in their chamber all the time. People of Jaeseol kingdom will be waiting outside the gate of the palace to see the Baby prince. It is a tradition of showing the baby to all the people so that they can bless and see the baby. But now the things are different, they are going to tell that the child is dead. They are preparing themselves for that once They see the Kim family. They planned that it will be the right time to move the princes from palace to the Kim residency because everyone's eyes will be on the king to see the baby.

Now they are waiting for Kim family. They sent Jin to his room so that he won't know with whom and where his brothers are going to live. After some times Hayun and Dongsuk came with a man and women and a small kid.

Dongsuk: Your highness, they are here. This is Kim Daehyun, his wife Kim Mina and their son Kim Namjoon.

Kim family bowed in front of the king and queen to respect them

Daehyun: Long live your majesty.

Jaehan: Hmm. Stand up. Did Dongsuk tell you everything?

Daehyun: Thank you majesty *They stood up* Yes highness they told us everything and

Jaehan: So, are you willing to help us? Take care of our sons as yours till they grow up?

Daehyun: Yes majesty, it's a great blessing to help the royal family. We will take care of your sons.

Jaehan came near to Daehyun and hugged him. The Daehyun and mina were in shock seeing the king hugging a normal citizen like him. Yoona and the Min family felt very happy.

Jaehan: thank you so much. You will be given the position of royal doctor and work for the palace too.

Daehyun bowed down on his knees with mina and Namjoon. Poor baby Namjoon doesn't know how to bow down so he laid on the floor on his stomach in sleeping position. Everyone saw that and cooed at the baby. Yoona came and pick him up in her arms. Daehyun and mina was very happy to see that. They didn't expect their son to be carried by the Queen herself. They have never in their life imagined the things that are happening now.

Jaehan: Stand up. Don't need to bow down.

Yoona: Aigoo, you don't need to bow down baby.

Namjoon: nodded cutely

Jaehan: Let me show our sons to you. Yoona get Tae and Jimin here.

(AN: To let you know the room is separated into two the inner and the outer. The outer part has chairs like a living room and the inner part has bed and personal things of king and queen since it's their shared chamber. Normally no one is allowed into these chambers other than the persons they have permission from the king. But the ladies of their family like Hayun and Haana will visit outer chamber to speak with Yoona and the personal maids of king and queen are allowed to give them foods and etc. But now these things should be done in secret so they allowed the Kim family into the chamber)