🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-7🐅

𝓨𝓸𝓾  𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽  𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹  𝓶𝓮  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷'  𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯

- IDOL

IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER:

Helios: Yes, my king. I will prepare the everything.

???: *thoughts* I have to go to Jaeseol kingdom now.

_________________________________________________

AT JAESEOL KINGDOM:

At that time a maid knocked the door again and informed that a guard is waiting to talk to him. Jaehan looked at Dongsuk and Jihun. They understood and went outside the chamber followed by Jaehan. Jaehan came back to palace hall and sat in his throne. Dongsuk and Jihun also sat in their seats as they are ministers.

Guard: Your majesty, our spy from Kaiba kingdom arrived and he said that he has to meet you immediately.

Jaehan: Hmm tell him to come in.

Guard: Yes, your majesty.

The guard bowed and left the hall to send the spy inside. After some minutes a man in mask came in and bowed to the king and took his mask.

Spy: Long live your majesty

Jaehan: Stand up and tell me

Spy: Your majesty, the demon king is planned to kill the 3rd baby today at the night. He ordered some men to sneak into the palace tonight

Jaehan: What else do you know?

Spy: Orthon said that according to the book of devil this child would be dangerous to them so they should kill the child at any cost.

Jaehan: hmm, you can leave. Be careful there and inform me all the important things immediately.

Spy: I will your majesty. I will take my leave.

The spy bowed and left from the hall. Jaehan looked at Dongsuk and Jihun.

Jaehan: What to do now? He will surely use all his powers to kill my son

Jihun: Yes, even if we save the baby today, he will make another move to kill tae.

Jaehan: hmm

Dongsuk: We have to hide his identity for now

Jaehan: what? But how?

Jihun: I have an idea. But it is easy and Jaehan you should not get angry. I don't know if you will agree to it.

Jaehan: Tell me then we can see

Jihun: Like I said he will do anything to get rid of tae. We have to hide the identity of our tae. So, we should not keep tae in the palace as 3rd prince.

Jaehan: What are you saying Jihun. Explain it clearly.

Jihun: I am telling that Tae should grow not as a 3rd prince of Jaeseol kingdom but as a commoner. According to the people and Zillah there should not be any 3rd prince.

Dongsuk: You are saying that Tae should be dead?

Jihun: Yeah, similar to that- *cut off by Jaehan*