🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-6🐅

"Go your own way, even if you live a day

Do something, put your weakness away"

-𝓝𝓸 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

In previous chapter:

The baby prince closed his eyes and stopped breathing...

_____________________________

Everyone in the room were shocked to see the baby that stopped breathing. Yoona and Jaehan started crying as they lost their last hope for their son. Jihun and Haana went to them to calm them while Dongsuk came to Hayun. They all looked at the baby, they don't know what to do.

At that time Jungkook was playing in the bed tapping his hands on the bed. He doesn't know what is happening there (he is one year old duh). He turned towards another baby lying near him. Then he tapped the baby prince on his chest and the prince let out a cry and started breathing again. The elders looked at the baby prince who is now crying. Yoona went to him and took him in her hands and started to calm him down but they were shocked on what they saw.

The baby prince opened his eyes and his pupils were blue in colour. He was so mesmerising. Hayun went to the child and checked the pulse, it was normal and the child was not that weak like before. It's like he gained some powers they understood that it was the blue stone that saved the baby prince's life. They were so happy for the baby.

Yoona: My baby is alive. See he is breathing now

Jaehan: Yes honey he is fine. *To hayun* Thank you so much Hayun I don't know how to repay you all.

Hayun: hyung what are you saying? You are my brother. I can do anything and It's my responsibility.

Jihun: You deserve this Jaehan, you are our king. You helped and saved so many lives.

Dongsuk: So, what is the third prince's name?

Yoona: *looked at Jaehan* "Taehyung.... Kim Taehyung" Jaehan nodded.

Tae made cute baby sounds and everyone cooed at him. Haana took Jungkook from bed and went to Tae who is with Yoona.

Haana: Aigoo, my son-in-law is soo cute.

Tae looked at kook and made sounds again. Kook looked at Tae and touched him. When he touched, Tae's blue eyes glowed brightly and the tattoo in Kook's also glowed in blue colour. It lasted just a second and turned back to normal. They all saw it and looked at Hayun because they don't know what is that.

Hayun: Don't worry it's just because they are soulmates and it is normal.

At that time a maid knocked the door of the chamber

Jaehan: what happened?

Maid: your majesty, first prince and second prince are crying and waiting to see the queen.

Jaehan: Hayun go get them in.

Hayun went outside and saw the maid with the princes. she told the maid to leave and took them inside.

Yoona: They were with me when I felt the pain, so they must be frightened cause they saw me crying.

Jin and Jimin came into the chamber the elder one is sniffling and the younger is crying mess. Jaehan came to the brothers and took Jimin in his arms and made Jin to move towards Yoona who is sitting in the bed with Tae. The brothers looked at the baby in Yoona's hands and got confused. Yoona placed Tae in bad and stretched her arms for Jin to come.