🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-2🐅

In the dark dawn, spreading trembling wings, keep on shining make it brighter than a spotlight

- Dream Glow

KAIBA KINGDOM:

Far away from Jaeseol kingdom there lived another kingdom named Kaiba aka Demon kingdom, which is opposite to Jaeseol kingdom. The Kaiba kingdom is always dark and there is no trace of sunlight. Kaiba kingdom is ruled by the Hyun Zillah aka the Demon king. The demon king's only aim is to rule the entire world and turn all the humans into demons to serve him. He turned the people in their kingdom into demons. So, the people in Kaiba kingdom are half human and half demon.

The king Zillah is sitting in his throne discussing about something important with Orthon.

Orthon: My king, I heard about the birth of the third child of Jaehan

Zillah: Yes I too heard about it

Orthon: My king, according to the book of devil this kid will be a trouble for us

Zillah: "Hmm we have a find a way to kill that kid" *In his mind- I have to make sure that he will not come in my way to rule this world. If I don't kill him, he will be my death. I can never let that happen. I have to rule this world* *laughing wickedly*

A guard came to the main hall to tell the important news to the king. He saw the king sitting in his throne with guards beside him. He started to shiver in fear as he was going towards him. Nobody in the entire kingdom has seen his face apart from two people that is Orthon and Helios.

Guard: M-My king, the informer said that the Jaeseol kingdom is celebrating Because the third child of their king will soon be born *Stuttering in fear*

Zillah: *shouting* What?

After hearing the king's shout, the man went on his knees before the king and was shaking in fear. They know that the king will never leave anyone when he is angry, the only way to escape is death. He felt relieved after the king told him to leave and he quickly left the hall.

Zillah: Orthon, tell Helios send a man as spy to Jaeseol kingdom. I want to know everything that happens in that kingdom and tell him to let us know immediately after the child is born

Orthon: Yes, my king. I will tell him to prepare everything immediately

Zillah: We will immediately kill the baby once it is born

With that Orthon left the king and went out. At that time another guard came into the hall to the king.

Guard: My king, it's been 2 months and our men didn't return from the 7 forests"