🐇🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡-4🐅

"90% of your worries are an imaginary swamp that you created
Just go instead of worrying,
Don't get scared, cheer up
Shout it out, So what, what"

- So What

In last chapter

Doctor: The baby is too weak your majesty and he can't make it after 2 hours...

Jaehan: What?

__________________________________

Jaehan: What- *cut off by yoona*

Yoona: NO IT CAN'T BE *crying*

Jaehan looked at yoona worriedly. He too doesn't know what to do. Everyone there became sad seeing Yoona like this.

Jaehan: Doctor do something save our baby. *Looked the doctor with hope*

Doctor: Your majesty, the heartbeat of the prince is very slow, we can't do anything.

Jaehan: You can take your leave. *He said looking at the maids and doctors*

With that the doctors and maids left the chamber. Jaehan can't take it anymore. He sat on the bed with Yoona who is now a crying mess and looked at the baby in Yoona's hands. The baby looked so pretty. A drop of tear left his eyes he felt completely numb. Jeon Haana came towards Yoona and tried to calm her down. Suddenly Yoona stopped crying and looked towards Hayun.

Yoona: Hayun help the baby. Do something and save my baby.

Everyone has taken aback while hearing what yoona said. Hayun looked at Yoona and Jaehan who is looking at Yoona dumbfounded.

Hayun: Yoona what are you saying?

Yoona: Hayun you are a doctor too and you know witchcraft, right? Do something there will be a way to save my child.

Jaehan: *to yoona* Baby what are you saying? This is the destiny. We can't able to change it. There is nothing we can do.

Hayun: There is a way.

Dongsuk, Jihun, Haana, Jaehan and Yoona turned their head quickly towards Hayun. Hayun looked at them and the child. She went towards yoona

Hayun: *To Jaehan* There is a way. Hyung do you remember our mother gave us a box and said to keep it safe it will be helpful in the future.

Jaehan: *thinking* Huh.... Yes, I remember. Mom gave it to us when she died. It is with you right? So, what about that?

Hayun: Yes, hyung it is with me. After mom's death I opened that box and saw a blue stone inside it. I don't know what was that. So, I searched for it in the Book of Witches about that stone. I found that *went silent*

Dongsuk: Hayun. Tell us what was that.

Hayun: I found that it is a magical stone which gives life- *cut off by Jihun*

Jihun: What? Hayun this is not the time to joke- *cut off by Hayun*

Hayun: Jihun hyung, do you think that I am joking. I am telling the truth. You know that my mother is also a witch and she knows witchcraft right.

Jihun: *sighed* I know that Hayun. But this is unbelievable- *cut off by Haana*

Haana: Honey just let her complete what she is saying.

Jaehan: *to Hayun* So will it save my baby?

Hayun: That's what I'm saying. We will try it.

Dongsuk: What do you mean we will try it? What if it fails?

Yoona: We will do it now. Everyone looked at Yoona.

Jaehan: Baby what are you saying? What if something goes wrong?

Dongsuk: Yoona are you mad. Think before you say something.

Yoona: *to Dongsuk* Hyung I know what I'm saying. I can't let my baby die. Doctor said that he only has two hours. This is the last thing we can do to save my baby hyung.

Haana: she is right. We can try this. Think what if the child doesn't die. That will be good right? He can live his life- *cut off by Jihun*

Jihun: Honey what is wrong with you too? Why you both are talking like this?

Jaehan: *sighed nth time* Okay, let's try it

Dongsuk and Jihun gave an "You too" look to him. Jehan looked at his small baby who is now sleeping at his mother's hands safely. He caressed the cheeks of his son.

Jaehan: *looked at hayun* I trust my sister. Hayun you can do it. Save my baby

Hayun: *smiled at Jaehan* I will try my best Hyung. But there is one problem in that.

Yoona: What is that?

____________________________________To Be Continued...

Wow. What do you think guys? And yes, How about this week of your life? I really don't remember that today is Wednesday.

Real:

Fanart:

Fanart:

So cute uwu (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

I am so happy cause we are getting a lot of Taekook contents.

See you soon in the next Chapter.
Stay safe and be happy. Always spread positivity. Bye sweeties...