Helen

The next five minutes were crazy, even for Helen's standards. It was all steering wheel... scream as she went round a corner! BRAKES. Oh shit, Caroline is a murderer. Why am I so surprised, so am I? STEERING WHEEL! 

And then she was flying.

Or rather, hurtling through the remains of the Cadillac's wind screen and then falling, hard, on the bonnet. Helen could vaguely hear the other Moms screaming but her head hurt too much to concentrate on any them.  The adrenaline from the chase was still thick in her blood stream so, fortunately, she couldn't feel the bruising she almost certainly had from the crash. She took a deep breath in, ignoring the pounding in her ears as her heart knocked over-excitedly on her ribs. Helen smiled and pushed herself onto her feet, staggering over to the door of Caroline's Toyota. She pulled it open, grasped her fingers to form a gun like the movies and ducked inside.

"Games up," she hissed before grinning. Main character moment achieved, this day was amazing. 

The Moms looked really confused when she turned back round, finger gun still loaded and Caroline getting out the car behind her.

"I need you not to panic..." Helen said, gesturing to Cathy to start a drumroll before continuing. "...but, wait for it... Caroline killed Diane!"

...

It took twenty minutes, twenty bottles of wine and twenty grams of weed (each) to calm down. Even then, most of the Moms had to stay seated; the lack of pilates meant that they were naturally weaker and the shock didn't help. Helen helped herself to another glass of red and closed her eyes, still feeling the motion sickness from earlier. Caroline was sitting in an armchair in the corner of the room and, although they had recovered, the Moms were still avoiding direct eye contact. This was going to be an interesting couple of hours. Helen sighed, chugged her glass and reached for a new bottle.