18. painted nails make harry beautiful

( 7 december, 12:30 a.m, harry's apartment)

"you wrote a sex song for me." harry cheekily says as he starts kissing louis's neck.

they are currently in harry's apartment. after their little meet, niall had left with amelia so harry was quick to drag louis to theirs.

"shut the fuck up harry." louis entangles his fingers in harry's hair.

louis kicks the door close as they enter the apartment all over each other.

"you love my hands that much huh " harry snakes his hands around louis's ass, holding it secure in his hands.

louis moans but tugs harry's curls enticing a loud groan from harry. he looks up from louis's chest and falls to his knees.

"lord." louis breathes as he looks down at his partner.

harry fumbles with the button of louis's jeans but quickly tug them down. he palms the bulge in louis's pants, mouthing at his v line while he does so. louis moves his hand from harry's hair to the back of his neck and squeezes lightly, harry whimpering in return. "don't tease me, i won't hold back from choking you know kitten." louis gruffs out.

harry nods submissively and tugs at louis's length and immediately takes it in his mouth. he can feel it twitching and he smirks at the effect he has on louis. he bobs his head, his hand moving around the remaining of the dick he couldn't fit in his mouth just yet.

louis tigthens his hold on harry's neck before pulling on harry's curls and moving him back. harry being the eager one his tries to go back to his task with his tongue poking out.

louis chuckles humorless and traces his other hand through harry's cheekbones. "so eager for it love."

"please." harry tries, going back to kitten lick at the slit of louis's dick.

louis doesn't stop him this time, just pushes his mouth back to his length. harry eagerly starts sucking, licking across the vein that's running on the side of louis's dick. he sets his hands on louis's hips and move them forward, effectively choking himself on louis's dick.

louis throws his head back at the pleasure. "god harry." comes out of louis's mouth, breathless.

but when louis's thinks he is gonna reach his peak harry pulls back ignoring louis's tugs. louis looks down confused at what harry is doing. his jaw slacks at the sight, harry looks proper sinful.

"please louis, take me." harry begs.

louis's eyes widen and signals harry to stand up. harry harshly kisses louis, moving them both to harry's room.

"so sure, been waiting for you so long." harry pants. "want it all with you."

louis doesn't reply, he just picks harry up, never breaking the kiss. harry wraps his long limbs around louis waist as they enter his room.

they aren't even kissing right now, it's just their open maths clashing and their tongues fighting for dominance.

louis places harry on the bed and is doing quick work to remove harry's jeans. "god you're so strong lou." harry moans out.

louis kisses along harry's neck, moving from his collar bones to his chest. he slightly grazes his teeth over harry's clothed nipple, harry gasping and keeping louis's head there if the harsh hold on louis's hair is saying something.

getting the message, louis straddles harry properly, moving one hand to harry's other nipple while he sucks at his other. harry is a mess underneath.

after a particular harsh bite louis quickly kisses harry once again, consuming the loud moan that threatened to escape.

"you want me to fuck you baby?" louis pants as he pushes harry's boxers and takes a hold of his dick. he tugs on it several times, mouthing over it too. when he only get whimpers as a reply he gives a particular harsh tug at harry's dick. "answer me darlin."