7. bus 1

(29 September 2016, 10:28 a.m. , bus1)

after the eventful night, they had all ended up in louis's car. harry was dropped at his shared appartment with lazy smiles and a murmurs of goodnight from everyone. he was hesitant to just leave louis with a smile so he ruffled louis's hair like he was a five year old and had quickly exited the car.

right now louis was at the cash counter of his tattoo shop arranging the money and zayn was getting ready to leave for lunch with liam.

"bubs you sure you don't wanna come with us?" zayn questions.

"nah eleanor is coming for lunch here." louis says timidly. to say louis was anxious was a understatement and he didn't even know why.

zayn makes a distatestful face and shakes his head. "lou why are you still dating her?"

"cuz i- i- like her?" louis mumbles more as he was questioning himself.

"bub you two look like siblings when you are together, and you guys are not compatible." zayn says carefully as to not anger louis. "you should really look for someone else."

so yeah louis didn't tell them he could see colours now or that he found his soulmate.

"zayn i- "

"you know i saw how you were looking at harry yesterday, he is cute isn't he?" zayn questions louis smugly. he knows his bestfriend enough to notice when he adores someone.

louis blushes and curses himself for doing that. "zayn i will think about it, just shut up and go."

"aww bebs look at you." zayn grins cheekily as he is exiting the shop.

~~~

louis was just ordering sushi when he hears the door opening. he knows it's eleanor so he doesn't really question when he feels someone kissing the back of his head.

"hello el." louis grins as he turns to look at his friend as he cuts the call.

"hello babe" eleanor replies fondly when she sees the grinning beauty.
"oh fuck" she says when louis turns around fully.

"what?"

"you have the cutest blue eyes lou." eleanor grins as she stares at boy.

"thanks el, wait what the fuck, you- you can see colours too?" louis starts shaking his head in disbelief.

"what do you mean by 'too'." she says with shock as she points her finger to louis.

louis nods and eleanor screams in happiness. "omg i can't believe this." she say happily as she embraces louis in a hug.

"c'mon let's talk." louis says as he guides her to the the couch.

"sooooo who is your soulmate?" louis asks excitedly as they both plop on the couch.

"they are so so beautiful louis, like the prettiest girl i have ever seen. they are my new neighbour." eleanor says dreamily.

louis laughs at that. "you are so gone el."

"fuck yeah i am, i was planning to ask them on a date tomorrow." she mumbles.

"omg that's great el, i'm so so happy for you." louis says, he is truly happy for her friend.

"so tell me about your hottie, who are they?"

"oh, he is so dreamy el. like he was made by god itself."

"see you're gone too you fucker." el says laughing.

louis shakes his head then. "shush el, so this is what you wanted to talk about?" louis says to move on from the topic.

"oh-"

"louis actually, fuck"

"don't you think we should like break up?" eleanor says when she remembers why she really wanted to talk to louis.

"oh fuck i completely forgot about that. el i'm sorry. i want to tell you something too." louis whispers.

"what happened babe?" el says concerningly.

"i- fuck el we were at the club and we were dancing and fuck, we didn't kiss or stuff but we did grind and touch and fuck el i'm so sorry i really wasn't gonna cheat on you." louis says shakily. he is not a cheater and he doesn't wanna hurt el. he is so fucking dissapointed.

"you stupid dickshit iloveyou." eleanor laughs. "babe we don't even like each other romantically, it's okay" she says thoughtfully.

louis thinks about it. well fuck he didn't even feel jealousy or shit just now when eleanor told him about her soulmate. "why were we even together el?" louis asks thoughtfully.

"fuck i don't know babe, i just think we were both lonely and desperate so we tried to find that in each other idk." el says as she comes closer to cuddle louis on the couch.

"we kissed like twice el and it was so weird." louis laughs as he settles his head on eleanor's shoulder as she wraps her arms around him.

"it's okay babe atleast we don't have to pretend now huh? we found our colours didn't we?"

"yuhu"

when zayn enters the shop, he is greeted with louis cuddled up in eleanor's arms with empty containers lying on the table and them laughing about some stupid shit. "they fucking look like a baby cuddled up in her sister or mom's arm. they are so fucking weird." zayn thinks. ughhh.

~~~

(29 september 2016, 5:00 p.m., zouis residence)

it's in the evening when louis finally breaks the news to louis and zayn.

"so that was after the breakup i found you guys cuddling?" zayn asks confused.

"yup"

"so you are still on good terms?" liam asks from the couch of their apartment.

"yup"

"even when she broke up with you because she found her soulmate?"

"yup"

"and you aren't fucking jealous or something?" zayn asks curiously.

"nope" louis answers annoyed.

"why would i be zi, i found mine too didn't i" oh fuck fuck fuck.

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"LOUIS WHAT" liam screams.

and so the next forty five minutes is spent screaming and hitting louis because well this is big big. louis explains to them what happened yesterday when they both calm down.

"oh so that's why you knew i pranked you, i just thought someone snitched." zayn says as he remembers him running from louis.

"yea, curly made fun of me and yea."

"curly eh." liam and zayn teases.

"ugh this is why i didn't wanna tell you guys." louis sighs as he hides his face in his hands.

"oh come here bebs" zayn laughs as he settles beside liam and open his arms for louis.

"you know i love cuddies." louis grins cutely then.

~~~

A/N

this was more of a short picture, i just wanted to establish el's character. she will be good in this fic😚.

I'M A BITCH FOR ZOUIS. they are so fucking cute. i have like a whole pinterest board for them ugh.