Chapter 33

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

     Aakhon sai baate ki hai tumse,
Aab pata nai kaab aap milaigai humse.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Rajvir stopped the car in front of Ishita's house. As Ishita was about to get out of the car, Rajvir held her hand. Ishita looked at him, & then at her hand which he was holding. Rajvir, who was looking in the front, looked at her, directly into her eyes.

"Ishita. I want to ask you something" Rajvir said, still looking straight into her orbs.

"Okay, sure?" Ishita said. Which more came out like a question.

Rajvir then asked her a question which Ishita was not aware of.

"Do you love me?"

That one question was enough for Ishita to stop breathing & become blind by the surroundings.

"I--i don't know" Ishita said, a bit shuttering & hesitantly took her hand from his hold.

"Really? You are shuttering" Rajvir asked with a smirk, but mentally he was jumping.

"W--what? N-no I am not" Ishita said, which again came out in a shutter.

"Then why are you shuttering?" Rajvir asked, still the evil smirk plastered on his face.

"I--i am n-not" Ishita said, & mentally slapped her hand over her forehead for shuttering.

"Surely you aren't" Rajvir said, & smiled a bit to himself while looking out of the window.

"I--I should get going" Ishita said, & walked out of the car towards her house door with long strides.

Rajvir smiled looking at her back. & Thought,

For sure she is not falling for me.

__________

Ishita entered her house, which was opened by her mom.

"Hey idiot" Varun said, as he put his arm around Ishita's shoulder.

"Wow, amazing way to greet your sister, Dafar" Ishita said & playfully rolled her eyes, & removed his arm from her shoulder, & went towards her dad & engulfed him in a big father-daughter hug.

"Someone's forgetting me" Hema said, & faked cry.

"How can I forget you mom" Ishita said & engulfed Hema too in a hug.

After all the hugs were given, Ishita went to her room followed by Varun.

"What do you want now?" Ishita asked, tiredly.

"Your university classes start from tomorrow, so here are the textbooks, & I hope you don't get a zero, idiot" Varun said while filling her hands with heavy books.

"Hey! I never got a zero in any subject like you, Dafar" Ishita said, as she kept all the books on the study table.

"Yeah yeah, whatever idiot" Varun said, & walked out of her room. Ishita sat down on the bed, with thoughts train in her mind.

Do I really love him? Was the first question that popped into her mind.

How do I know if I really love him? Was the second question that popped into her mind.

Should I ask Myra that how did she felt when she was in love with Karan? Third question.

But, what if she asks that why am I asking this to her? Forth question.

All her thoughts got interrupted when there was a knock on her room door.

She went & opened the door, & saw her mom carrying a tray of breakfast. Ishita looked at her & then let her in.

"I know you didn't have breakfast" Hema said while putting the tray on the bedside table.

"How do you know?" Ishita asked a but shocked.

"I am your mother, & the minute you entered the house, I can tell by your face that you were deep in thoughts" Hema said & sat near the edge of the bed.

Should I tell her? Ishita thought.

Ishita went & sat across from her mother, & stared at her deciding whether to tell her or not.

"I know that something is bothering you. If you want you can share with me." Hema suggested, while saying each word with a warm smile on her face.

Ishita smiled a bit in return & decided to share it with her beloved mother.

"Ma, I am confused.." Ishita started, & looked at her hands.

"About what?" Hema asked calmly, yet curiously to know what was bothering her daughter.

"I don't know, but I think I love Rajvir... But scared to admit it to him" Ishita said, & sighed.

"Why are you scared to admit it to him, dear?" Hema asked, while taking Ishita's hands in her's.

"What if he leaves again... I won't be able to handle it again..." Ishita said, slowly while feeling every emotion if Rajvir leaves her.

"Ishita, do you think he will leave you?" Hema asked.

"I don't know.." Ishita asked unsurely.

"If you love him, then you should trust him. Without trust, love is nothing, dear" Hema said, & smiled a bit at her.

Ishita digested her mother's words. Which were simple, yet meaningful.

She nodded at her mother, & smiled.

"So, don't be scared to admit it to him. & Have faith in him okay?" Hema said & smiled warmly when she saw her daughter nodding.

"Now sit & eat." Hema said, & took her leave from Ishita's room.

Ishita again recalled her mother's words, & smiled.

When you have a mother, then all your problems become more easier.

__________