Chapter 7

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

                    When we try to forget something, it never forgets. But when we try to remember something, we don't remember.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Rajvir was so excited to meet Ishita, that he had already started choosing suits for himself in the morning itself. But, he couldn't find anything to wear, he would always make faces after trying each suits. He thought of going to the mall, but then he thought it will be a waste of time. He was walking back & front, when his mother knocked & came inside. & Saw the mess his son had made of the room.

All the suits were on the bed, the ties were on the ground laying here & there.

"Son, what is all this?" Rita asked totally shocked.

"Trying to decide a suit" he said, & rubbed his forehead.

"Son, you would have told me I would have given you the perfect suit" Rita said, & walked out of the room.

Rajvir frowned, wondering that the suits were in his room then where did she go? He shrugged it off, & again started searching for a perfect suit.

After a few minutes, Rita came with a suit in her hand.

"Son" she called out, & showed him the suit.

Rajvir was stunned. He needed something which would absolutely look like that!

"Mom, where did you find this suit? & Who's is it?" I asked, while glancing at the suit.

"It's your dad's Rajvir. He had wore it on the day of our engagement, we both wanted you to wear this when you were going to meet your dream girl" Rita said, & smiled.

"Thank you so much mom! I love you so much!!!!!" Rajvir shouted like a kid, & hugged her mother tightly.

"Okay okay, stop this now. & Get changed its already 6pm" Rita said, & headed out of the room.

Rajvir took the suit in his hand, & hold it in front of him in the mirror to see his reflection, & muttered,

"My lovely Ishita"

                   ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ishita had reached home at 5pm from Myra's house. As soon as she came she slept, forgetting the world & worries. She was so nervous from the morning about telling Myra about Rajvir, that she couldn't sleep the whole night. Hence, she was so tired that she totally forgot about the meeting with Rajvir.

Suddenly her phone rang, indicating someone is calling.

Without checking the caller ID she picked it up, & kept near her right ear.