Chapter 11

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

              Love isn't a losing game.
                It's a game, of trust & time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Days went by. & Soon, the the day when Rajvir's parents will talk to Ishita's parents came.

Ishita woke up, & did her daily routine. After that day, when she & her mom had conversation, had made her realize that maybe he really had his resons to leave his best friends back like that without warning.

She didn't understand why, he wasn't explaining her.

She decided to ask him, when he comes today.

___________

On the other hand, Rajvir woke up early than his usual waking up time. He went for a jog, happily & came back after half an hour for shower.

After doing his daily routine, he went downstairs for his breakfast.

He side hugged his mother, & sat down for the breakfast.

His brother, Raghav, & his sister, Riddhi, was also there. He smiled at them.

Both, Raghav & Riddhi exchanged glances, confused, that what had made their brother change his mood.

"What's up bro?" Raghav asked.

Rajvir smiled widely, while Raghav narrowed his eyes when he said,

"Mom & dad are going to meet Ishita's parents for my wedding"

Rajvir said, & looked at her mother. Who nervously smiled at him.

"Right mom?" Rajvir asked.

"Y-Yes"

Rajvir smiled, & happily did his breakfast.

While Rita, Rajvir's mother, thought about her conversation with her husband, Ranvir.

___________

Rita went inside the room when she heard 'come in.'

Ranvir looked at her, & smiled. Rita went towards him, & sat on the chair in front of his table.

"What brings you here, love?" Ranvir asked, concerned.

"Rajvir met Ishita's parents"

"What?" Ranvir snapped.

"When?" He asked.

"Today. When he had went to propose Ishita"

"So Ishita accepted his proposal?"

"Rajvir said, that she wanted him to talk to her parents, so they both went & talked it out with her parents. He says, that her parents were happy"

"Of course they will be. After all, they are middle class, & our family is rich, & high standard. I don't understand what Rajvir has seen in that low girl"

Hema sighed at her husband's thoughts. As she said,

"He also said, that her parents want to meet us for further discussion"

"Further discussion? What discussion?"

"The marriage?"

"Do you really think I will make him marry her?"