Chapter 8

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

           What did I ever do to you,
                     That made you break my heart in a million pieces?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ishita had asked alot of times to Rajvir, that where they were going, but all he would tell is 'its a suprise' or changed the topic to something else.

After a long journey of half an hour, they had reached they destination.

As soon as Ishita got out of the car with the help of Rajvir, she awed looking at the place.

The ocean waving sounds were always her favourite, she looked at Rajvir, to find him already staring at her

The ocean waving sounds were always her favourite, she looked at Rajvir, to find him already staring at her. She smiled sweetly at him, & hugged him tight.

"You still remembered that I loved oceans?" Ishita asked, pulling away.

Rajvir nodded smiling widely, but he was nervous from inside. What if she rejects him? What if she doesn't tell anything at all? Or what if she tell that she liked someone else? A million of questions were in his mind, but one smile of Ishita & they vanished.

"They is more to come" Rajvir said, & held Ishita's hand & walked towards the place.

After a few minutes of walking, they stopped.

Ishita was already smiling widely. This was her dream to have dinner near beach.

She hugged Rajvir tightly, & continued telling him a thousands of 'thank you'

She hugged Rajvir tightly, & continued telling him a thousands of 'thank you'. Rajvir just laughed it off, & hugged her more tightly. Like, if he pulls away he might lose her.

The gentleman the Rajvir is, he pulled out the chair for Ishita, he walked towards his chair after he was sure that Ishita was comfortable.

Both are in silence, with the sound of waves. Until Ishita broke it,

"So, was this a make up of what you had done 15 years back?" Ishita asked, while chewing her food.

"Well, kinda. But, there is something else too" Rajvir said, & stood up.

Ishita frowned, & looked at Rajvir with a confused look.

He kneeled down in front of her, & she widened her eyes, hoping he isn't doing what she think he is.

He pulled out a velvety box, & opened it. Looking at the ring she gasped.

"Ishita. I know I have made mistake by leaving you in the past without any hint or warning. I am sorry, from the bottom of my heart. But, I want you to know that I had a crush on you since we were friends. & Now that little crush & turned into love. I love you Ishita. & I am willing to spend rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

How... What... I..

Ishita didn't even knew what to think anymore. The way Rajvir's eyes were looking at her were begging her to say yes. The love that was in his eyes, were pleading her to say yes. But, she didn't feel the same. & His family hated her, will they ever accept her as they daughter-in-law?

How she wanted to tell no, but she couldn't. The way he had did everything for her, just for her, was enough for her to prove his love for her. She didn't knew what to do anymore, so she stood up, & looked at Rajvir.

Rajvir's heart was pounding very fast, as if he would die the moment she tells him his answer. He was so desperate to know, that he also stood up & grabbed both of Ishita's shoulders.

Both looked into each other's eyes. Ishita only found, love in his eyes for her, whereas Rajvir found only guilt.

It's true that eyes speak more than words & actions.

"No" Ishita muttered out, & hung her head low.

"Why?" Rajvir screamed at the top of his lungs. Making Ishita flinch in her place.

"You know how much I love you right?"

"Why Ishita why?"

"You must have a reason to reject me right? Do you like someone else? Tell me who is it? Can he keep you more happy than I can? Is he better than me?"

Rajvir started questioning Ishita, & Ishita just stood there silent. & This silence was bothering him, & he had agreed that she liked someone else. But, he was not sure so he asked again,

"Tell me Ishita, do you like someone else?"

She hesitantly shook her head.

"Then why did you reject me?"

This time he asked in a soft tone. Which made Ishita to look up at him. He was crying. She knew that he wouldn't cry for silly things. & That Ishita mattered more to him than anything.

She thought of a reason, & it came in her mind as if that was the only reason, but it wasn't.

"I want my parents to decide my marriage." Ishita said, while closing her eyes & looked up at Rajvir.

Hearing this, Rajvir smiled a little. Relived that it wasn't a serious reason.

"Then I will talk to uncle & aunty. What do you say?" Rajvir asked.

"I don't know" Ishita replied, looking on the ground.

"Ishita..." Rajvir called out her name, softly.

"I just don't know anymore, Rajvir."

"What you don't know Ishita?"

"I don't love you!"

Hearing this, his world came to an abruptly halted. He knew he would have to listen to these words one day, when he will confess his love for her. But, he didn't knew it would hurt him so much that his heart beat would stop for a moment. The girl, who was the reason that he was alive today, doesn't loves him back. The girl, who used always hug him, kiss him on the cheek, cuddle, doesn't love him. The girl, who used to do anything for him, doesn't love him.

All these thoughts were a major type of attack on him.

But, he wasn't going to give up so easily.

He decided, that he would make her feel what love is like.

"I know... You don't have to say it" Rajvir said, in a shaking tone which was a hint that he would break down at any moment.

At this point, Ishita didn't knew what to do anymore. She thought that she will talk to her parents & tell them to tell him no, if he comes home to ask her hand, & therefore her parents would understand her.

But, she didn't knew that the next thing Rajvir would do will leave her frozen.