Chapter 13

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

          Pyaar kiya hai sanam,
                Jaanai Nahi dai gai
         Jaab tak tujhe aapna Bana na lai

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Love is great for those for who have their loved ones with them. & Who don't? Well, fate has someone waiting for you.

But Ishita didn't knew that the person waiting for her, would be Rajvir itself.

Ishita woke up the next morning, did her daily routine & went downstairs for breakfast.

She saw that Varun, & her parents were discussing something. She frowned when she saw her dad's face was serious.

She went towards them & said,

"Good morning. What are you all discussing?" She asked, as she sat down next to her mother, Hema.

She looked at her mother when silence answered her.

"Ma kya hua?" She asked, worried.

{Mom, what happened}

"Haha, nothing dear. We were just talking like that" Hema said, & nervously laughed.

"Something is wrong" Ishita said, & looked at her brother with narrowed eyes.

"What?" He snapped back.

Ishita rolled her eyes, & mentally noted that he was also not going to tell.

"Dad, at least you tell na what happened?" She said, & looked at her dad with pleading eyes.

"Nothing happened. We were just discussing about when we should go to shopping"

"For what?"

"Your marriage, beta"

{Beta, child}

"So you are telling me that you guys were discussing something serious that too about shopping?" She asked, & scoffed.

"Wow" she muttered under her breath.

"Leave this, let's have breakfast, come" Hema said, & dragged Ishita to kitchen. But not before looking back at her son, & husband.

___________

The noon came, as Hema & Harshit were getting ready to go to Rita's house, that's when Ishita knocked on their room door.

"Come in, beta" Ishita heard her mother replying. She entered the room & looked at them questioningly.

"Are you both going some where?" She asked, glancing at her mother then father.

"Yeah, a friend of mine has invited us for lunch" her dad said.

"Hmm, okay then can I call my friend's home? Sritish & Myra?" Ishita asked.

"Sure, why don't you invite Rajvir too?" Her mother, Hema, suggested.

"But... I want to spend my day only with my friends"

"He is going to be your husband soon Ishita, & he is your best friend too right? & Myra & Sritish will also be happy to see him"

"But..." Ishita tried reasoning, but her mother cutted her off.