XIII.

[Chapter 13]
Y/P= your pronouns⚠️⚠️

Y/N'S P.O.V

I shook my head sighing heavily. As I gently closed my eyes. What If Alberto got the wrong idea with what I said. That would be so bad.

I mean I must admit I am very glad to hang out with him. Though what if he gets the other idea and things get awkward.

I couldn't blame him anyways, me liking him in that way. No way
As if I could fall for the brown haired male. With the most beautiful veridescent eyed and his sun kissed skin..

I shook my head again regaining my thoughts. I felt myself turn a bit red.

There is no way, I just said that to describe him. I said convincing myself otherwise.

Quickly shifting turning my head to see Massimo steering the boat.

Alberto was staring at machavelli. I could tell he was studying the cat. Machavelli just growled a bit.

"Hey machavelli, now don't scratch Alberto again" Massimo said as he looked at the cat who glanced at him.

With that, the cat stopped as it slowly looked back at Alberto glaring a bit before his eyes softening.

Alberto smiled "So Massimo, what would you be wanting to catch today" He said.

I just watched the two. I was only going to help with pulling the nets and taking care of the fish.

To be honest Alberto looked like he had a passion for this. He looked up to Massimo. Every time Massimo would tell a story. Or when Massimo showed him how to do stuff.

Alberto's eyes shined brightly. His smile brightening.

It always cheered me up seeing him like this. As I kept staring, I heard a chuckle.

"Your staring~" Alberto cooed as he looked at me.

I glared at him playfully and just stuck my tongue out.

"I'm gazing" I respond

Alberto then walks up to me and ruffles my hair.

"Come on, help me with dropping the nets" He says as he gently grabs my arm and make me follow him to where the net is at.

As I sat down, trying to untangle the nets with the rubber gloves I was currently wearing.

Alberto spoke up, in quite a curious manner.

"So when you said gazing, did you mean in like thinking. Or admiring me" he paused

"Cause I would totally get if you were admiring me. I am a very admirable person Y/N" He says his smile turning into his usual confident one.

"Well, you decide Angioletto (little angel)" I say in a teasing voice.

Alberto just frowns "aww, but I'll never know what you meant and secrets are no fun," he says

I pat the male, "it's alright, not all of us are mind readers" I say

Alberto chuckles "I don't think you are either"

I then playfully nudged the male.

As I received one back. Alberto smirked at me. He knew he wasn't going to lose. Not again anyways.

Before I could nudge the male, Massimo spoke up.

"Ok, I think that's good. Now let's drop the nets and wait till we get enough fish" Massimo says as he starts pulling the rotating lever. [Idk the name to it =]