prologue

A/N:
Hello and welcome to this story!♡
Get ready for this adventure cause this story is going to be a bit long. Well.. the chapters will be/hj =]

This story hasn't been edited and there are some mistakes which please ignore them ♡ ty
I hope you enjoy this!
[Update Aug 3rd! I also did a Playlist for this book! If you click the link in my profile it takes you to my link tree and there are two options for YouTube or spotify =]

Y/N P.O.V

Its been a while since I have been out in the surface. Just wandering around, meeting new people and learning new things. 

I'd say I am an expert in these human stuff. Though in the inside I know for real I am not. I can't really remember everything due to the lack of braincells I have.

Currently, I was riding a train, sitting sighing deeply. My heart fluttered with excitement for the adventure I was currently going to. My parents have sent me to go see my aunt. It was my first time going there. When my parents told me "Good news Y/N, your going with your aunt!" I was surprised.

I had plans to be in Rome with my parents, but they seemed to change it. When they told me I was going to Portorosso I immediately rushed to the library to read about it. 

Knowing it was the only way of learning about it anyways. 

I could say I was upset about not going to Rome, but Portorosso looked awesome. I was thinking of meeting my aunt and then quickly bidding my goodbyes taking a stroll in Portorosso . 

I grimaced a bit, knowing  had quite the reputation for killing sea monsters but hey. they had this ice cream i wanted to try.

I looked at the seat I was on seeing a curly haired red girl staring at me. She looked a bit my age. Though I couldn't be sure. She wore a hat and has very big circle eyes. One that a curious cat would have.

I slightly smiled nodding, bidding her a hi. She smiled back and waved slightly. Her smile was a bit crooked. She must be pretty shy.

I can probably be friends with her since she is most likely going to Portorosso . 

I felt the train halt, I guessed I was at my destination. 

Being excited and all, I quickly jumped out of my seat and grabbed my suitcase that was up in my compartment.

I stood on my toes trying to get it. curling my hands slightly I flicked the suitcase making it fall completely with me catching it with both hands.

I grunted a bit and held the heavy suitcase and awkwardly walked out the train.

"Well this will be quite the adventure" I say 

//⚠️This was it for the prologue, the first chapter will be long and epic! pfft anyways i needed to write this for the story to make sense. I also wanted to add that Y/N will be using P/N meaning pronouns but in other p.o.v's. Y/N will be pronounced they/them =) Also I should clarify the characters are a bit aged up! Just 1 year older! Y/N is also a sea monster? I don't know if that's what they are called haha anyways ty for reading!⚠️