VII.

Y/N P.O.V

I looked at the cat very guilty. The poor cat looked traumatized as it sat on his wooden bench.

I looked over my side to see Luca walking towards the cat with a fish.

He slowly approached the cat. The cat hissing a bit. Before a fish got pusher in his mouth. Machiavelli melted as he ate the fish.

"Okay that's good" Luca said as he backed away.

I nodded "you alright?" I say to Luca. He nods brightly and I sigh.

I could see Alberto working very had pulling the nets. So I bent down and pulled the net with my rubber gloves I had.

I kept searching for fish and there wasn't any as far as I could see.

"A sea monster ate it" Massimo spoke up. Which caught my attention so I looked at him.

It was about his missing arm. "Huh what?" Alberto said really confused.

I was confused as well

Massimo chuckles " ma, no this is just how I came into the world" he said smiling. As he turned around grabbing a plank of wood from the net.

Holding the plank with his teeth grabbing his free hand that had a knife. Rapidly slicing the net off. Before casually spinning the knife back to his knife holder.

I was amazed with what he did. It would be really cool if I could do that. Just imagine how an epic main character I would be.

"Woah" Alberto spoke up, his eyes dilating a bit.

"Mannaggia, not a great catch today" Massimo frowned as he looked at the empty nets.
I felt bad and looked at Luca.

"It might be because we're over a haunted fish graveyard" he said.
Massimo then furrowed his eyebrows at Luca.

"Oh no it's not haunted!" I spoke up my hands shaking.

"The fish think it's haunted" Alberto added.
His hands pointing down.
He then stood up

"During this time of day, most fish will be right about there" Alberto pointed at a spot.

Which Massimo was still a bit suspicious on if what we were talking about was true or not.

"Hmm" was all he said.

"Let's just go and check, won't hurt on trying" I said smiling.

Massimo sat back down looking at me.

"Hold on tight now" Massimo said getting ahold of the lever used to steer the boat. 

I felt Luca and Alberto sit back down.

I felt the boat start moving towards the spot Alberto was talking about. I carefully put my hand on the bottom of my seat trying to hold on.

"Over there" Alberto spoke up.
He was talking with Massimo.

I looked towards the tan male. Once again he had the confident look he always had. His veridescent eyes always shining. Though the more I seem to study the male. His eyes hide something. Which I can't seem to figure it out.

"Y/N your staring" I heard someone speak up. I looked over to my right to see Luca looking at me.

I sheepishly smiled "oh, I didn't notice" I said.
Luca leaned in close to my ear.
"Do you happen to be interested in him?" He said

I back a bit away my eyes widened slightly pink. "Huh?" I replied.

Luca smiled innocently "like you know, the thing you always do. Studying"

I nodded rapidly. I was starting to think Luca was thinking that I was staring at him as if I had a crush on him.

I averted my eyes and sighed "He's a very curious person that's all" I say looking at Alberto who was still talking with Massimo.
I chuckled to myself "as if I would start crushing on Alberto" I think as I rolled my eyes at myself.

~~~~~~~~

"Okay now carefully I am going to pull the net, step aside since it's quite heavy" Massimo said.

I looked down to see a bunch of fish stuck on the net that were coming up. To be honest I had no idea how we were going fit in the boat.

"Question, how will we fit" I say

Massimo looked at me "well we will have to figure it out, for now we may have to make space" he said

Alberto looked at me "it will be fine, if there happens to not be space. I will kindly give you my seat" he says

I chuckle "that's very gentleman of you" I say as I help pull the net.

Luca then spoke up "I think we got too many," as he said that. The boat started rocking back and forth again.

I quickly held on to something not wanting to fall.

"Hold on tight guys, I almost got it" Massimo said pulling all the fish with our help.

So many fish kept piling up, boy was Giulia going to freak out when she looks at all we manged to get.

Though without Alberto's help we wouldn't have gotten that many.

Though Massimo may be confused on how Alberto was able to tell where all the fish were at.

"One last pull guys!" Massimo said

"1"

"2"

"3!" He yelled As we all pulled it at the same time.

As the three of us did that a swarm of fish filled almost the whole boat.

We all managed not to fall off which is the good thing.

"Magnifico" Massimo said looking at all the fish he had.

We all chuckled seeing all the fish.

Massimo will make a lot of money now and the most important thing is that we are now going to be able to go to the race.

"Good job you two!" I said at Luca and Alberto

"Thank you!" Luca said smiling very brightly.

"Yeah, I did a very good job. Thanks Y/N for helping us too." Alberto said nodding to himself.

I smiled as I felt like my hard work was finally rewarding something to me.

I patted my legs trying to get the tiredness out.

It was a bit hard for me, since I really haven't done this type of work in a long time.

Being g bombarded now and not being able to fit in the boat.
Alberto sighed and now looked at the fish.

"Now how do we get back"