II.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Mhm out of towners hey" the black haired male walked towards us. He looked very sinister. It just didn't seem like he would be very nice.

"Let me give you a welcome" The male stopped in front of us.

"Benvenuti a portorosso" the male spoke
He then took his magenta wool cloth off his neck.
Giving it to cicco

"I am delighted to meet you number one, two and three"

I glared at the male, he seemed like a total snob. I turned a bit to look at the others who looked confused on why the male was acting like that towards them.

"I like you stylish clothes" The male paused
"Where did you get them a dead body"
The guy then started laughing

I felt myself loose patients and wanting to let this guy get a taste of his own medicine.

I walked forward and the male stuck his hand out.

"I'm just kidding!" He said

I frowned and felt Alberto pull me back a bit. He slightly brushed me away about to talk with the male. Him in front of me.

"Uh look signor vespa?" Aberto started but was interrupted by the black haired male.

"Signor Vespa?"

"This guy is funny" the black haired male laughed

"I am Ercole Visconti, five time winner of the portorosso cup" Ercole said leaning a bit towards Alberto.

"The portorosso what?" I muttered.

"The portorosso cup!"

"How do you think I paid for my beautiful vespa" Ercole signaled at his vespa

"Hey Alberto if we win the cup-" I started before getting startled by Ercole yelling.

"Hey you! Stop staring! She's too beautiful for you" Ercole stated

"I- uh" Luca stuttered

I frowned a bit as ercole mocked Luca

"Hey its okay" I said knowing Luca felt embarrassed

"Oof.and he smelles like behind the pescheria" Ercole said.

"Hey! My friend smells amazing!" Alberto says going up to ercole. He looked and angry and I was too.

Ercole was a rat.

"Sorry, sorry I'll make it up to him" ercole seemed digusted that Alberto was standing up to Luca.

"Cicco!" Ercole demand.

Ercole took hold of Luca and the other two latched on to me and Alberto.

Ercole was going to take him towards the fountain.

"Alberto! Y/N!" Luca yelled

My eyes widened, my heart pounding very fast. Scared that Luca was going to be thrown in the water.

"Luca!!" I yelled

"Let me go you bastard!" I said to the brown haired male holding on to me kicking my feet up and down. I could see Alberto trying to escape as well.

"Ay! Ercole Basta!" It was the same girl that I saw back in the train.
She was riding a bike with a wagon attached to it.

She was going straight towards Ercole.

Ercole quickly moved out of the way

He scoffed as he turned to look at the girl
While the girl took another turn around and stopped at Ercole.

I quickly rushed to Luca.

"Hey you alright?" I said lightly holding his face and slightly tilting him examining him.

Luca nodded his eyes wide still shock about what happened.

"Is he alright Y/N?" Alberto said to me. His voice lowering a bit in a whisper tone due to him being worried.

I looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile. Which he gladly returned.

I then turned to see the red haired girl holding a fish put menacing Ercole.

"Your reign of terror-" the red haired girl started

"Is coming to an end" Ercole and the girl said.

The red haired girl raised her eyebrow.

"You mean like a year ago" Ercole started.

I noticed from corner of my eyes that Luca and Alberto exchanged glances before Alberto frowned.

"When you quit in the middle of the race? because you couldn't stop throwing up?" Ercole then made hand signs. Making signs on how the girl was throwing up in that race.

"I didn't quit! They made me stop" The girl spat giving him a reason to why she stopped.

"I think that's worse, now go away-"

"I am having fun with my new friends" Ercole smiled looking at the three of us.

I glared and stuck my tongue out,before looking away not wanting to be anymore close to Ercole the snob.

"They are coming with me" the girl said nodding to herself.

I sighed in relief when she said that. Or then it would have been a bad thing.

"Hop on, I could use the extra weight" The girl said.

I quickly hopped on quick with the others.

I made sure to hold on to part of the wagon so I wouldn't fall off.

As the girl rode away, Alberto gave Ercole a disgusted look.

"Fine, go start a club for losers" Ercole said.

Getting more father away, I could see two adults talk about more sighting of sea monsters.

"Were going to set up prize money" my eyes widened
Hopefully we won't get caught.

<<hi hi! Hope you enjoyed this kinda short chapter, I have been busy with my aunts moving away and stuff but I have this written! Next chapter will be awesome since it will be more Alberto content! I don't really wanna go fast with their relationship =]^^