XI

Alberto's P.O.V

"Hey you won't believe thisyou know those aren't fish!" Luca said happily skipping as he pointed up the sky.

I gave Luca a confused look "what?" I exclaimed as I kept watching.

I then saw Y/N walk a bit faster as [your pronouns] caught up to us two.

"It's True Alberto! Giulia explained it to us two!" The y/h/c [your hair color], [your pronouns] said happily. A bright smile covering [your pronouns] face.

I raised one of my eyebrows up. Still confused on what they were talking about.

"They're fires" Luca started as he flipped over a book that he had in his arms.

"But like, one million times bigger!" Luca finished.

I rolled my eyes as I looked forward. Giulia is teaching them nonsense and I didn't like that.

She made me look like I didn't know anything and I didn't want Y/N or Luca losing their trust with me.

"Uh, no they are not" I said glancing at the two, raising my hand shaking them from off the thought.

Reaching our destination, I ran towards Pianello. The place where there were selling the vespas.

I skipped up the steps of the store and leaned up to the door. So I was able to peek through the window.

I could see the tattered Vespa through the window. Hearing footsteps get closer. I turned to see Y/N studying the place.

"Y/N! Come look!" I say as I gently grab [your pronouns] hand, pulling the curious [y/e/c] colored eyed teen.

[Your pronouns] smiled, their cheeks becoming a bit red. It wasn't too obvious but I could tell with the low lighting.

I looked back and I sighed "soon you'll be ours, sweet Vespa" I said seeing the beautiful Vespa.

I could just imagine the three of us traveling seeing the new things and going everywhere.

I then grabbed something from my pocket as I spoke up. "Take a look" I said to my both friends.

It was the drawing we drew back at the tower. I held it up so both of them could see.

"I thought of every single thing we're gonna need" I said before slamming the drawing of the window pane.

"Also, I added flames." I said proud of the work I did.

I glanced to see what Y/N's reaction would be. [Your pronouns] eyes brightened up. 

"That's awesome!" Y/N said as they looked at me.

"I agree!" Luca added before stealing my pencil.

"Oh and we can bring a telescope too!" Luca said drawing the thing.

I then saw Y/N take the pencil drawing a note book.

I then snatched the pencil "Yeah! A telescope that shoots lightning!" I say smiling brightly

"No,no,no. You look through it.  Giulia says there's an even bigger one at her school" Hey says looking at his book.

I frown as I kinda glared. I decided to put my drawing away.

I glanced to see Y/N have a sympathetic look. She must've been feeling a bit uncomfortable with the tension.

"Wait, what if we visit her there?" Luca says

I felt my stomach sink "why would we wanna do that?" I say

I saw Y/N lean close to Luca "it would be interesting"