8. Online friend

This is gonna be all about yoongi and jisung and i'll probably add the others here but won't have that much to say anyways enjoy!

It was a Saturday morning and half of the boys were awake. "isn't it too early to make noise" taehyung said rubbing his eyes. "shut up i'm making fold for everyone since nobody cooks in this house" jin said while taehyung went straight to the couch.

jisungofficial
hey! good morning!

"ughhh who text me!! they just ruined my sleep" yoongi said with a morning voice and started to get his phone on till he saw jisung message he stood up quick without stretching or anything.

minyoongi
good morning:)

jisungofficial
:) i was wondering if you would like to see my face?

minyoongi
OMG YES! but wait why don't you post pictures or anything?

jisungofficial
it's because i'm a shy person that's why. and scared to get bully on the internet.

minyoongi
ahh i see and yeah the internet can be harsh sometimes.

jisungofficial
Mhm anyways here is a pic :)

minyoongi OMG YOU LOOK GOOD! i'm just tryna sound nice just in case you post some day lol

minyoongi
OMG YOU LOOK GOOD! i'm just tryna sound nice just in case you post some day lol

jisungofficial
haha thank you, i been wanting to meet you but i think you won't want too.

minyoongi
i would love too but maybe in a few more weeks plus we haven't talked to each other in like what 2 days?

jisungofficial
true but yeah in a week yes and maybe we can go to a ice cream shop only if you want?

minyoongi
that sounds good and sure i can even  show you my friends

jisungofficial
that would sound nice! can't wait:)

minyoongi
me too! and also wanna talk to a bit i have nothing to do anyways

jisungofficial
sure i would like it for you and i can get more comfortable with each other :)

minyoongi
alright!

They started to talk to a bit on till hobi called him that his food was ready since jin was to busy in the bathroom. "YOONGI COME DOWNSTAIRS FOOD IS READY!!!" hobi said shouting while the others ate. "COMING" yoongi shouted and sighed.