2. Photoshoot

Today was a wonderful day for the boys even for yoongi who would always smile with that amazing gummy smile. They had a photoshoot today which was one of the things yoongi loved to do as a family or with friends.

"NAMJOON HURRY UP WHERE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE PHOTOSHOOT" jin shouted. "I'M COMING" namjoon said while running down the stairs. "so....yoongi what you got there" jungkook said leaning over to see. "it's nothing it's just a book i may use to to write somethings" yoongi said. "hmm alright" jungkook said with a suspicious face. in reality it was just a book that yoongi was gonna use as his diary just to write about his days or whatever he felt since he even had depression but doesn't have it bad like before he use too.

"alright kiddos lets go" jin said clapping his hands. they all went to the car and it took about 20 minutes to get there but they finally got there. jin and taehyung where talking with the person who was gonna take photos, namjoon, j-hope and jimin where taking a walk and seeing what would be a perfect spot and jungkook was being hisself as always...on his phone in the car. "I should write something just to start it fresh and go along on till i finish my pages" yoongi said to himself and started to write.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DIARY*

First diary April 15th,2018

Hello, i'm yoongi. I'm 24 years old, today i had a big day with my friends which of course the big day is a photoshoot that friend jin wanted to do just to celebrate our friendships together. we called ourselves bts just for no reason lol but i like the name that jin picked for us. to start it the day, it was a wonderful day outside today and we got ready just to go to our photo shoot and i'm here right now waiting for it to start, can't wait to see how the pictures came out!!

*END OF DIARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YOONGI COME ON WHERE WAITING FOR YOU" taehyung said and looking like he was waiting for yoongi to finish writing something. "COMING" yoongi shouted back. They started to get ready and took an amazing photo all together.

 They started to get ready and took an amazing photo all together