4. Taste testing

Today is taste testing day which is yoongi favorite day since he gets to eat and rate jin's food that he tries out from different books, he loves to give jin low ranks but as a joke. "alright my manly friends, today is taste testing as you all know" jin said with all confidence and head his head up like if he was giving a speech or something. "can't wait" taehyung said licking his lips.
"wait didn't we do it like 2 weeks ago tho? jimin said all confused, "as i know, no that must of been the day we made cotton candy and made shapes with them which didn't go well..." jin said with a weird smile. "oh yeah" jimin said once he got his memory back. "well go sit down and i'll bring them over to you y'all but first j-hope and jungkook bring your asses here" jin said and laughing since he never used the word "asses" before.

After the 3 of them put 6 different food down they all picked the chopsticks up and started to dig in the first one. "so what yall think?" jin said and smiled all nervous, "It's good i'll give it a 8 since i didn't really like the flavor" jungkook said.
"8 NAH!! THIS IS A WHOLE DAMN MEAL I'M KEEPING THIS BTW YOU SNAPPED JIN" j-hope said and took the plate while namjoon was gonna grab another one. "what j-hope said i gotta give it you" namjoon said trying to get the bowl off j-hopes hand. "look jin...i didn't really like it to be honest it tasted like if someone put a shaggy cereal in it.." yoongi said trying to not laugh, "YOONGI SHUT UP AND GIVE YOUR REAL RATE YOU ALWAYS DO THIS" jin said shouting and everyone just froze there for a moment on till yoongi spook. "sorry...9 i didn't like the meat part" yoongi said and jin smiled since he knew the meat didn't come out the way he wanted it to be all smooth and kinda sweet just like the boys like it.

"okay hurry this up i ain't got time to fooling around" jin said. "10/10 everything was good" jimin said while looking at the other bowls. "same with suga" taehyung said. "alright thank you all" jin said clapped before saying that, "PLATE NUMBER 2" jin shouted once again.

They each took a bite and everyone knew they would fall in love with it, which of course they did and almost finished the whole bowl, "I LOVE IT" they all shouted still stuffing their face and finished..."YOU GUYS FINISHED IT ALL" j-hope said and started whining while the others kept arguing about it. jin clapped 3 times before saying, "YOU'RE ALL ACTING CHILDISH, NOW SHUT UP AND BLAME YOURSELVES FOR EACH EVERYTHING NOT JUST ONE OR TWO PEOPLE" jin shouted and his veins showing almost everywhere and everyone getting back to their seats and all quiet while they got a peace of the 3rd plate. they all started speaking to each other and namjoon started to count to 5 and they all shouted...."WE LOVE IT!!!!" they said with big smiles on their faces making jin's heart melt.

After the other plates they started get full already not wanting the 6th plate.." ohh come on you guys the last one" jin said and they nodded taking a bite from the 6th plate. "thank you hyung" jimin said running to get something to drink. "yeah" taehyung said and started walk of how full. the others didn't respond and just ran, "aish these kids are so lame" jin said to himself and started to clear the table.

Yoongi went upstairs and started to get on his phone to see who texted him but it was a bit dry some of his friends texted him, new followers, likes, and comments and there wasn't that much he even ignored his friends on till he took a rest after what they ate. "ughh what should i even do right now" yoongi said and putting his hand on his chin thinking on till he remembered about his diary. "OH YEAH MY DIARY LETS UPDATE IT TODAY!" yoongi said and and jumped up and seat on his chair while taking out his book and opening it going to a clean page.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DIARY*

April 17th, 2018

today was a weird day but fun which was of course we had taste testing today where jin makes different types of food and making up rate them just for he can make up it next time. i was messing around with him and ranking it bad since i love getting him mad sometimes lol, not to mention every single one of us started to get full since there was 6 plates for us to try out we couldn't even handle the last two which was embarrassing to he honest....but over all it was fun. i love my jin, can't wait too cook for him when we to vacation and cook for you and everybody or maybe tomorrow don't really know...but anyways today was a great day so far.

*END OF DIARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED <3 AND YES I'M SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!

VOTE💜