5. Instagram

Sorry if this chapter is short anyways enjoy:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*YOONGI'S POV*

I wasn't that popular but i did have a lot of followers and friends even online friends but wouldn't really talk to them for no reason on till...on till i decided to post again since i lasted posted about our photoshoots.

"AHHH THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!" i said shouting and someone ran upstairs and said "WHAT HAPPENED HYUNG WHAT'S DRIVING YOU CRAZY?" taehyung said and started to come near me, i back away a bit and he stopped and stare at him on till he spoke again. "what's driving you crazy hyung?" taehyung said all nervously like if i was gonna say something scary. "nothing i just don't know what to post about.." i said sighing and leaning on my bed. "ohh well try something cute, comfy or whatever you like to wear and take a good picture with that amazing gummy smile that be leaving the girl's scream and making them fall for you" he said and laughed while going out of my room.

I agreed and put on something that i would wear a lot which was something basic and comfortable at the same time and got my beautiful guitar (A/N i forgot if it's named like that LOL I HAVE BAD MEMORIES!! plus i don't play instruments😟 so sorry if i did say it wrong) and placed my phone on a good angle. "ahh perfect" i said to myself and smiled while posting it.

(A/N: I KNOW WHAT YALL SAYING ALREADY BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT DARK MODE-)

i started to read through the comments and smiling since i loved getting positive comments and the bad ones of yall leave those alone i don't care about them to honest. "ahh i should write this on my diary" i said and went straight to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DIARY*

April 18th,2018

i didn't do much today to be honest i'm home again i just ate and got upstairs to my room and looked at my phone, i even posted on instagram which i few minutes ago i couldn't think what to post on till i got my guitar and took a picture with it. well that's all i got for today, update you later or tomorrow bye bye!

*END OF DIARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for making the chapter short today, i didn't make it long or anything like that since it's 3:11 in the morning lol but i hope you enjoy:)

i purple you all💜

Good morning or good night<3