3. Home all day

*YOONGI'S POV*

I just woke up from a nap which was a bit to early since i LOVE to sleep a lot, it was 11:50 in the morning about to go into noon on till i heard someone yelling...."YA, YOU STUPID ADULT!!! DON'T EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT OR THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'RE GONNA GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE" jin said all angry and his veins showing from his neck and arms that's how angry he was. "damn i'm sorry..." namjoon said all scared. those two are always fighting together there's never a day that they aren't but when they aren't together then it's a perfect day to not hear them yell. i stood there and watch when he started to yell at me and my body took a screenshot. "AND YOU JUST STANDING THERE!! YOU MISSED BREAKFAST!! GO GET IT FROM THE TABLE AND WARM IT UP OR SOME I'M SO DONE WITH YOU SLEEPING TO MUCH!!!" jin said still showing his anger. "o-o-okay" i said all nervous and started to walk towards the table to get my food but j-hope was already eating it....

"J-hope.." yoongi said whining. j-hope looking at yoongi and looked at the food and looking at yoongi again "o-oh...this was yours.." j-hope said all nervous. "yes" yoongi said and jin came to see what he was whining at. "J-HOPE DIDN'T YOU HEAR THAT WAS FOR YOONGI" jin started to scream. "jin come down it's fine i'll just make myself come eggs, peace of bread and a coffee, there it's that simple and plus it's too damn early for this." yoongi said with an annoying face. "o-oh sorry yoongi" jin said and frowned while pulling j-hopes ear. "OUCH" j-hope said and yoongi just laughed at the way jin was holding him.

Yoongi started to make his eggs, bread and a coffee soon as he was done he ran up stairs and grabbed his note book to write while eating. once he grabbed it he seat down and started writing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*DIARY*

April 16, 2018

Today was a funny day, i woke up at 11:50 am in the morning and i ran downstairs hearing somebody yelling which of course it was jin and namjoon again over something stupid, even yelled at me since i missed my breakfast but i don't care, when i went to go get my food since jin td me to heat it up and j-hope was already eating it which i was kinda sad but didn't really mind at the same time since i made my own food right now and writing on my beautiful diary:) well that's all for today.

*END OF DIARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3pm

*DIARY*

same day

i been home all day while the jin, namjoon, and jimin were working and the rest of us where just home all day. i was in my room all day in my phone scrolling though insta, twitter, snapchat, and this one app called tik tok which is addicting...
OHH! and i also ordered something to eat from an app which i was grateful since i didn't have to buy anything since its that day since I'm lazy and sleepy, well that's my little update today.

*END OF DIARY*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
yoongi closed the book and put it on his drawer from his little desk and stood up and flopped on his bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed this little story<3

it was quite hard to write this since my favorite song white tee was playing LOL anyways enjoy<3

VOTE!💜
~~~~~~