xxvii. it was just a drink

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,chapter twenty-seven!━━

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,
chapter twenty-seven!
━━

TOMMY and Y/n sat in their room, alone in the house for the fifth time this week. Fundy has school all the way in L'manberg and Phil and Techno were always "busy."

they had to make dinner for themselves (and fundy) the past five nights because of it. which wasn't the hardest for y/n or tommy, both had a load of experience in the kitchen due to having to cook for themselves the majority of their lives.

but as of right now it was 10pm and fundy had decided he wanted to stay with quackity for the night so they had made dinner, ate and basically had nothing to do afterwards.

"i'm bored." y/n admitted, dropping herself on her bed as she tried to think of something to do. "nothing new." tommy replied, laying down beside her. "help me think of something to do!" she laughed while pushing him off.

he groaned while he uncomfortably laid on the floor, attempting to think of something y/n would give the "okay" to. nothing filled his mind, but his eyes landed on his bag.

"we could drink." he joked while pulling out a colorful bottle of vodka from his bag. "i've never drank before!" she yelled excitedly while jumping off the bed next to him. "really? i find that hard to believe." he laughed.

"i've had like sips before, but never like a glass or a bottle." she replied while taking the bottle from his hands. "rainbow sherbet flavored vodka," she paused and looked him in the eyes, "god, you are a child."

"oi, fuck off." he flipped her off while taking the bottle from her hands. "i didn't even know there was such a thing." she laughed. "there's cookie dough flavored vodka, marshmallow, there's even cake flavored vodka." he chuckled while removing the plastic from the mouth of the bottle.

"ima go get us some cups!" she exclaimed while running out of the room and down to the kitchen. she came back with two scotch glasses and handed one to tommy before shutting the room door.

"hurry up and pour!!" she rushed while anxiously tapping her foot. tommy rolled his eyes and poured. "clink!" she yelled, lifting up her glass and gently shaking it. "calm down." he responded, while bringing his glass up to hers, the sound of their glasses coming in contact was like music to their ears.

a smile was plastered on both their faces as they gave each other the thumbs up to drink.

tommy downed his glass easily, no reaction out of him as he poured himself another. y/n brought the glass up to her lips and took a good sip, her eyes closing shut as the liquid left a slight burn down her throat. "that surprisingly tastes good?" she admitted, shocked.