xxv. who needs sleep?

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,chapter twenty-five!━━

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,
chapter twenty-five!
━━

Y/N rolled off her bed and onto the floor, landing by tommy and poking his nose to wake him up. "tommy." she whispered, staring at the boy as he slept.

she had woke up around 15 minutes ago after being asleep for about 3 hours. this was how she usually was, sleep for a little then stay up for longer than she slept.

"tommy." she whispered slightly louder. "y/n, go to sleep." he groaned. "but i'm bored." she whined. "if you sleep time will pass by faster." he replied while turning to the other side.

"therefore it's a waste of time." she smiled. "ya know, when phil and techno told me you don't sleep i thought they were yanking my chain." he rolled over and looked at you.

"usually i bother phil with my nonsense, but he has fundy and i have you!" she laughed. "can we sleep, please? i'm really tired." tommy yawned.

"nope. i wanna go out and make a snowman." she stood up and pulled on her boots. "y/n, we're not building a snowman at 4:30am." tommy said sternly as he held onto her ankle.

she flipped him off and opened the bedroom door, "i'll go make a snowman alone then." tommy groaned as he continued to hold onto her ankle, being pulled along. "can't we do this tomorrow?"

"tomorrow is training day, techno won't let us." she replied as they reached the stairs. "now c'mon, i'll get the carrot and coals." she began to walk down the stairs before tommy refused one more time.

"it's not safe this late, y/n. we can stay up, but we're not going outside." he stood up and began to walk back to the room. "but snow-" tommy cut her off. "no, you're not going outside."

she rolled her eyes and groggily followed tommy back inside the room. while she was annoyed, she was also happy she finally had someone to bicker with and someone who wouldn't just let her do what she wanted no matter the consequences.

she pulled off her boots and threw them to the other side of the room before plopping onto her bed and letting out a sigh.

as they laid in silence she looked over at him and stared at the ring on his finger. it was just one purple one, but she didn't know if it was for wilbur or his mother.

if he had techno and his dad, where were the rings to symbolize them? where was the one for fundy? or the one for tubbo?

she just sat there and stared, eventually being pulled out of her thoughts by tommy. "you okay?" he asked. "yeah." she smiled.