xxiii. thanks for the help

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,chapter twenty-three!━━

𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍,
chapter twenty-three!
━━

AS expected, the sneak into L'manberg didn't go too well. they reached it and were so close, but tommy freaked out and begged everyone to hide with him. of course, ghostbur agreed, but both jack and alex refused.

the exact conversation going as, "tommy we can't just not go home. i'm sorry." the reality of the matter broke tommy far more than he'd ever admit, but now both him and ghostbur were living in a cave about 15 minutes away from L'manberg.

they're currently on their way back to L'manberg, tommy still a panicking mess and ghostbur his usual bubbly self.

"i see y/n!" ghostbur yelled happily while looking at the girl fight with an older man. "is she okay, tommy?" he asked, directing tommy's attention to the girl who's arm was being pulled.

tommy pulled on ghostbur's arm and ran towards them, he didn't care if he got in trouble, she looked like she was being hurt.

"hey, leave her alone!" he yelled while drawing his sword. "this doesn't involve you, please-" he cut the man off. "what do you need with them?"

she yanked her arm from his grasp and stood by ghostbur. "y/n-"

"hey, answer me! what do you need with y/n?" tommy yelled while putting his sword against the man's chest.

"none of your business." he retorted. "oi, you piece of shit-" tommy was cut off by y/n. "tommy, shhh."

"i'm not giving it back to you, charlie. it's not yours." she stated sternly. "it's not his either, y/n. PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME."

"i will return him his book. stop trying to change my mind."

"GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, YOU'RE SO STUBBORN! JUST LISTEN TO THE WORDS COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH, THAT BOOK DOES NOT BELONG TO CL-" he was cut off by a cough.

"you guys are causing a scene in front of the community portal and i must ask you to leave." a half black, half white boy spoke. "ranboo-" tommy was cut off.

"for you own safety, i suggest you leave too, tommy. i'm sorry." he turned on his heels and walked away. "ranboo!" tommy called out, running after him.

"it was nice meeting you... charlie? bye y/n!" ghostbur smiled while chasing after tommy.

"i know him." y/n admitted softly. "well, i spoke to him... once." she looked up at charlie to see him with a straight face. he wasn't happy with her.

"i trusted you to keep the knowledge of that book between us, i didn't let you run away with it." he grabbed her wrist and pulled her through the portal.