Fighting Dinosaurs and Flying Centipedes

Y/N POV
Sargasso, Outpost L51

We literally walked a few feet before more lizard men were heard and seen, while fighting a dinosaur no less, near the bridge we need to lower... Lovely. I knew we were going to have to get involved in the conflict, but I just had to ask the question to Rivet. "What's with the dinosaur?"

She looked confused for a second before realizing that I was talking about the hulking creature ahead of us. "Oh, you mean the Grunthor? Yeah, you'll encounter quite a few of 'em here," she finished with a nervous chuckle. She then looked back to the Grunthor. "That is one *big* Grunthor though..."

Clank spoke up. "I hope you two have enough ammo."

I stood in place, just shaking my head, before summoning Fatebringer. "Lovely." I then turned to Rivet before waving Fatebringer in the direction of the on going conflict. "Shall we?

Rivet summoned an Enforcer before smirking. "Let's." We both then ran to the conflict.

When we got close, the Grunthor already finished the lizard men attacking it. It then set it's sights on us. "Here we go!" I shout as the Grunthor lets out a challenging roar. I accept the challenge by shooting its left eye out with Fatebringer. Looking back on this now, I probably could've been more cordial about it, hehe. The Grunthor, with it being even more pissed then it was earlier, decided to charge me while Rivet ran around it. When it came close to trampling me, I simply shifted out of the way, (think of The Mask of Bakris dodge ability from Destiny), before summoning my own Enforcer and started blasting it. The thing was though, it was shrugging off the shotgun blasts as if they were nothing. "Damn, this thing is stubborn!" Before it turned around, it sent me flying with its tail, launching me like a ragdoll, across the land we were on.

"Y/N!" Rivet called out in worry. I simply staggered up from the ground, trying my best to get air back into my lungs.

"I'm fine!" I wheeze out loud enough while looking in Rivet's direction. "Just keeping shooting that thing!" I see her nod before resuming the fight. I catch my breath before getting back up. "Alright then..." I say to myself, "time for you to stay put." I summon my void bow, but notice something odd. Instead of it being its usual purple, it was now an icy blue. I noticed that the crystal in my arm had changed to the same color and that ice was forming around it. I grinned, having a faint idea what this could mean. "Rivet!"

"Yeah?!" she answered, still focused on shooting the Grunthor.

"Take out its legs!" I shout as I summon two arrows while simultaneously knocking them back in the bow. I aimed, took a breath, then launched them at the Grunthor. The arrows sailed before splitting from each other and imbedding themselves into the legs of the Grunthor, sealing them in solid ice and sticking him in place. Rivet must of caught on to what I said because she took out her hammer and smashed the legs into splinters of ice. The Grunthor roared in pain before falling to it's side. My bow disappeared while I charged to the downed Grunthor, Stryker's Sure-Hand summoned. When I was close to the head of the Grunthor, I jumped high before impaling it. The Grunthor's eye rolled to the back it's head, dead. I took a moment to let my adrenaline die down while my sword was still in the beast's head. However, I noticed that in the center of my sword there resided a stasis crystal, most likely due to the super. Suddenly, the Grunthor started to freeze over in ice, before shattering all together. My sword fell to the ground before disappearing, most likely returning to my arsenal. I looked back down to my arm to notice that the crystal in it was back to its normal purple. "Well, that was something," I said to Rivet, who stood in stunned silence.

"That... was awesome!" Rivet cheered before running up to me. "Was that one of your abilities?!" she asked excitedly like a little kid.

I simply laughed before answering. "Yes, yes it was."