O.R Chapter 4 (SHOW TIME!!)

"Well remember how I would always go to Austin's house?"

"How could I forget Caitlyn?!" Andy shook his head smirking, "I was practically an only child because of him. You were either in your room, school, cleaning or hanging out with Austin."

Caitlyn smirked at how accurate her brother was about her location. "Then remember how I got that job application from that tattoo artist because he was a family friend and somehow saw my tattoo designs?"

"Yeah." Andy turned to see his sister as she zoned in on the tattoo, "you were so pissed that Mom told you that you needed to wait. You didn't talk to her for days!"

Caitlyn laughed, "oh my gosh I was so mad! Well anyway Austin's brother came over to me just after I finished tutoring after school. And well," Caitlyn left the rest of the sentence unsaid as she did the last part of the tattoo. "Can we talk about this when Mom and Dad come down? I rather not be on repeat."

Andy knew that his sister never shied away from telling a past experience so he let it slide and agreed, "alright. Just keep your end of the deal ohk Stereo?"

Caitlyn gave a small smile at her childhood nickname he had given her. "Thanks And," she hugged him and wrapped the tattoo for him. He ruffled her hair and looked at the surrounding curtains confused.

"WHERE IS THE WAY OUT?! AH!!!! IM TRAPPED!!!!" He faked his panic fret making Caitlyn laugh knowing he was doing this to make her laugh.

She walked over to the draw strings and began to pull on them slightly letting there be a crack where the door was. "There Mr. Mouse." She walked out after Andy seeing that Jinxx was still waiting for someone to tattoo him. "Mr. Joker would come back here please," Caitlyn said motioning to her tattoo station. Jinxx looked at her confused then smiled shaking his head getting up and making his way to her station. Andy made a girly fan girl face when Jinxx went into the chair but couldn't see Andy's expression. Caitlyn stuck her tongue flipping her brother off earing her confused and chuckle out of Jinxx. "So you are just getting the leather wings?"

Caitlyn sat down and began preparing the gun waiting for Jinxx to tell her what he wanted. "I was thinking of just recoloring and touching up on my sleeve and the leather bat." When he saw what she had drawn he agreed and watched her set it all up. "So how long have you guys owned this place?"

"We don't own it exactly, the guy who taught us how to tattoo and whatnot does. We just pay him for the place but we have all worked here for about a year or so now. Austin, Scarlet and I started the place with his help, then Rosie and Piper I met at a party, Evan was Scarlet's boyfriend at the time and Ricki was at a park and forgot his notebook. He left it at the park and so I and looked at the cover to find an address but I couldn't find anything so I looked through the entire thing and saw all his art until I finally found his number. I called him told him about me finding his notebook and the rest is history. Rosie and Piper are so alike it can kinda be annoying when they get talking about what's better Tinker bell or monkeys, personally I say neither. I hate monkeys and Tinker bell."

Jinxx tried to hold back his laughter and shock as Caitlyn told her like for monkeys, "you hate monkeys?"

"I saw the Wizard of Oz when I was little and went to the zoo where a monkey was screaming at me, not pleasant memories," she said defending herself.

"I see," he chuckled.

Meanwhile, "how old are you all?"

Rosie raised an eyebrow and gave him an weary look with a face clearly saying she was holding back a laugh. "I am 20 why?"

"Really?!" CC nearly jumped up when he heard that but he held still, well his face didn't. "But you are so short!"

Rosie glared at him then returned to her work, "I am aware of my height but anyone is short next to fucking Caitlyn!"