O.R (bvb fanfic) Chapter 2

"HOME!!"

"UNCA!!!!"

Austin tossed his jacket and keys onto the table then picked up a bouncing little girl with auburn brown hair in pigtails and bright blue eyes. "Hey Lulu," he greeted as he spung her around. He looked past his little niece to see to see his girlfriend Clair walk into the room. "Hey Clair," he said pulling her into a hug and kisser her head.

"Hi, I got dinner ready for ya if you're hungry. Caitlyn already came by today, gosh I never seen a happier girl in my life when she sees Zyker."

"She loves that kid. But I'm starving! You hungry Lulu?!" He pulled Lulu away so she would just dangle in the air laughing and nodding her head. "FOOD!!!" He put her over his shoulder and began to "bite" her leg making her giggile and scream as he ran into the kitchen of his three bedroom house. The kitchen had black and white tiled floors and the white wooded counter tops and cupboards. He put Lulu down on the counter and scooped spoonfuls of rice, beef and peppers onto everyone's plates. Then he picked up Lulu while she held her plate and Austin held to two others to the table. "Drop off!"

Lulu got down and sat in a chair that was next to Austin's and across from Clair. Clair and Austin sat down and began to eat. "Today we wearned abc's," Lulu exclaimed with a stuffed mouth.

"Maybe you should learn to not talk when you have food in your mouth first?" Austin raised an eyebrow pointing his fork at her. "You know not to do that silly."

"Sowy!" Lulu opened her mouth so show there was no food left in her mouth, "Zyker said he wants to be a piwate when he gwow up! I wanna be a space people!" Lulu chatted on and on through out dinner about what she learned and what her imaginary/plushies did today.

"You wanna go see the stars," Clair asked after she finished her meal and so did everyone else after Lulu finally finished talking.

"YEAH!!" Lulu got up took her plate ran into the kitchen dumped it into the sink then jumped up and down waiting for Ausitn and Clair to get up and do the same. Once they both had their dishes in the sink and followed her to the outside and up the ladder onto the roof. "Oooooooo!" was all the little two year old could say. Austin and Clair lived on the outer part of LA letting them see more of the night sky than most people. He just smirked and folded his arms behind his head laying on his back looking up at the stars. Clair laid her head down on his stomach then started to laugh.

Austin lifted his head looking down at Clair, "what is so funny?"

"I lay my head down on your stomach and I thought it was the roof tiles," Clair laughed holding a hand to her face as she rested her head back down on his stomach.

"Well if you want me to get fat I would but I would end up making myself go to the gym so it doesn't work no matter what. I can't just get fat!"

"Besides if Awstwin got fwat he wouldn't fight bad gwuys!" Lulu said laying her head down on his arm, just by his heart so she could hear his heart beat. Within a 30 minutes Lulu was out so Austin and Clair took her to bed. Both kissed her forhead before Clair went to go read and study and Austin went into his gym room. About 20 minutes later after doing sit ups, push ups, pull ups, punching the bag and streches he began to bench.

"Hey Austin," Clair said entering the room seeing a shirtless male with his muscels showing and sweat coating his entire body. "Its Piper."

Austin nearly dropped the bar at the mention of the name in confusion, "who?"

"Piper you know the girl you work with?"

He put the bar up and took the phone from Clair. Putting up to his ear cautiously he greeted, "hello?"