O.R Chapter 3

"THE LEGACY!!!"

"JESUS!!!"

"Is your savior!"

"CAITLYN I FUCKING HATE YOU," screamed Rick chasing Caitlyn around the parlor with water dripping off of him. Caitlyn was laughing to hard and crashed into Austin making them both fly onto the couch.

"HOLY FUCK!"

"Um...sorry Austin, but I am sure as Hell that Caitlyn ain't holy so her fuck can't be holy," Rosie said looking up from her station.

"What is going on here?" Scarlet walked out of the bathroom holding her hair as she hairspraid it.

"I hit a steel wall," moaned Caitlyn then started to laugh.

"I am being a heater's bed," Austin said looking down at Caitlyn.

"I am drenched because to the "heater"!"

"It's ohk Rick, we know Caitlyn is sexy and you wanna fuck her but control yourself," Rosie said playfully patting his shoulder.

Rick glared at Rosie then walked to the back and changed his shirt. Caitlyn just sat up when Austin pushed himself into a sit up position. "Damn! You are light!"

"Oh shut up," snapped Caitlyn as she slid onto the floor, "my nose!" She rubbed her nose then wiggled it when she stopped.

"BUNNY!!!" Austin wrapped his arms around her waist then brought her up to his chest and poked her nose. Everyone laughed watching her wrinkle it shaking her head. Caitlyn wiggled out of his grasp, which really didn't work he just let her go, and walked over to her station for her to set it up. "Gosh it is finally Saturday!"

"I KNOW," exclaimed Scarlet sighing. She went to the bathroom to finish with her hair and make up.

"UGH YOU TAKE FOREVER!!!" Caitlyn sat in her chair and spun around staring at this ceiling. Suddenly Caitlyn nearly pissed herself when she was suddenly stopped and had her chair pulled back, "FUCK!!!!!!!"

"Gotcha!"

"PIPER YOU STINK BRAIN!!!" Caitlyn recovered and smacked Piper who tried to smack back but missed, "miss!"

"HOW DO I MISS?!"

"Cause you are not as awesome as me," Caitlyn said in her valley girl voice flipping her hair around.

"Oh yeah because that," Piper pointed at Caitlyn, "is so fucking awesome!"

"Totally!"

"Oh SHUT UP! You two are ridiculous," Rosie shouted at the duo who looked up in shock at her outburst. Then Caitlyn started snickering, "really Caitlyn?!"

"Ri DIC U LUST," Caitlyn said in a strange accent laughing making everyone roll there eyes, laugh softly or shake their head. "I am sorry that I have no life!"

"Are you ohk?" Piper looked at Caitlyn a little worried.

Caitlyn looked up, "mentally? Never. Physically? Under inspection."

The silence was shattered by the sound of Andy's rawr for the opening of the song Perfect Weapon. "Well," Austin said walking to the front desk, "time opening up shop."

Everyone went to their place made sure that their station was clean as Austin tourned the sign saying "Open" and turned on the lights around the window. Within thirty minutes a customer for Scarlet came into the shop and just needed a touch up.

The day seemed to drag on making everyone impatient wanting the day to come to an end so that they could rock the night tonight! As lunch break approached Piper and Rosie had eaten a huge party size bag of candy and were bouncing off the walls. Austin watched shaking and holding his head laughing at Rosie who was spinning around in a chair as Evan raised an eyebrow. Piper was talking to Scarlet about clothes and Evan was tossing paper into the trash can across the room. Caitlyn was busy drawing for a tattoo when they all heard the bell ring letting them know someone had entered the store. Suddenly a girly laugh was heard and before she could turn around the sound of a little boy yelling, "MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU?!"