O.R Chapter One

"RAWR!!! FEAR ME FOR I AM EVIL!!!" Caitlyn exclaimed when she arrived jumping behind Rosie. Rosie shouted and made broken needle guns and used ink tanks fall to the floor. Austin and Scarlet raise their heads and burst out laughing at Rosie's expression as they tried to not fall on their asses from laughing so hard.

"ITS ONLY 7:34 IN THE MORNING AND YOU TRY TO KILL ME?!" Rosie glared at Caitlyn who was smiling proudly and pushed the items that were on the red and black checkerd floor towards Rosie. "GOD CAITLYN I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" She started to chase the prankster around the parlor made up of the red walls with designs of different styles all over the walls and occasional pictures from friends. Scarlet began to join the chase for no good reason besides to make Caitlyn run faster while she was laughing her ass off. Finally Caitlyn ran into the back room that held their 'dummies' that they used for practice for tatting or piercing. She slammed the door and locked it with a confident smile, because not only had she escape but she now had all the alcohol and food. "CAITLYN COME OUT!!"

"No she has to stay in the closet a little longer she isn't ready to come out yet," Scarlet joked hitting the door with her tatted hand. Caitlyn just laughed and stayed in the room a little longer until she knew they had left the door. Once she opened the door she saw Scarlet and Austin talking pointing at today's schedule and Rosie was busy putting the trash things in the huge garbage hole that leads to the trash can outside. She closed the door and began to check her stuff making sure everything was there and clean for the day then she reached for her stereo and began to blast BVB. "Look whose out!"

Caitlyn nodded and began to dance to the music as she made her way towards them, "so how many people today and who are they?" Caitlyn twirled and began to dance with Scarlet as Austin looked at her clients for the day.

"You have 10 people most of them are here for small recolors and three of them are getting small tattoos. This is light for a Friday, but hey I will take it!" Austin tossed the notepad onto the front desk where there were all kinds of folders, binders, and loose papers. He walked over to and fell into the couch that was black leather that was up against the wall and bend around the corners of the wall. "Ah! This couch is the best ever made!!"

"I told you I know best since they're the only furniture I sleep on," shurgged Caitlyn as Evan walked into the parlor. "Hey Eevan!"

"Hey." Evan walked past everyone and went to his station in the back and began to work on setting up. Evan and Caitlyn weren't the best of buddies but they were close friends willing to give each other the shirt off their back. Scarlet and Evan on the other hand were dating for awhile until recently now it is more of 'we broke up but still friends' kind of deal. Evan in the group of friends is the player and is fine with it.

"SMILE EEVAN!!!" Caitlyn pushed the corners of his mouth up making him smile funny and everyone burst out laughing. Evan stuck out his tongue out and licked Caitlyn's fingers, "ew! STD MOUTH!!!" Caitlyn ran around the room then washed her hands while Scarlet just gave her a weird look.

"You got probs girl," called Piper walking into the room straight for the food counter that was full of all kinds of food. Picking up a cookie and taking a major chomp out of it then tossed her studded pack bag onto the shelf above the counter. Piper walked over to the doorway watching Caitlyn scrub her hands. Rosie came back around eating candy pointing to the door, Piper turned and saw Rick walk in, "RICKI!!"

"Hi Piper!" Rick walked over and hugged everyone but Scarlet, she isn't a hugger. Caitlyn jumped hugged Ricki from the back clinging to his back. "Hi Caitlyn."

Caitlyn got off and smiled, "he so smart!"

"Or you're just predictable," Austin said shrugging and the others laughed. Then the song Perfect Weapon began to play and young people began to bob their heads while they began to prepare their stations. "Scarlet you have Josh tattoo! Rosie you have Lisa she wants a belly peircing and tattoo! Evan you have Taylor butt tat! Caitlyn like always Jes and Tristan sleeve!"