Part Four: War in Hong Kong

I just know this happens.

Recently, a fire disaster occurred in Warner Bros.. Most of datas and copies were destroyed during the fire. Facilities are burnt, unable to resolve.

Damaged films including 'Lords in Rings', 'Harry Potter', 'The Hobbit', 'Fantastic Beasts', 'MonsterVerse', and the film series of DC Comics. The whole dataset of 'Justice League Theatrical Version' and their copies are burnt into dust.

The cause of the fire is suspicious. The executives still hadn't rebuilt, they blamed the former executives, including the former CEO. Warner Bros. still hadn't received any compensation.

Many netizens didn't give sympathy to WB, and kept blaming how WB ruined the movies. Some of them sent a line on Twitter, said 'WB is finally got they ******* deserve'.

Then how about WB? Nothing. Seems like it's gone, it's not working. I still have no idea what things would happen.

I found it, but I'm not sure if it's continuous. Maybe I'll draw a storyboard for you, you'll know how the story happened finally.

------------------------------

Hal is dropping as he faints. Diana and Carrie try to save him.

Then someone carried Hal.

Superman, he saved him. Hugging him until lands on the street.

John "Sorry I'm late. Citizens are safe."

John does artificial respiration to Hal, Then Clark heals him.

Clark "I received your thanks, Hal."

Clark heads to the damaged ship, holds it whilst dropping.

Then Arthur comes out of the sea, and holds the ship with Clark.

Clark "Jordan has to keep this ship, until found some way to switch off the Red Lanterns."

As the Red Lanterns surround the rest. Barry and Victor arrived and stopped them.

In the city of Hong Kong, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Cyborg, 2 Green Lanterns, and Star Sapphire. To defeat the Red Lanterns.

At the same time, the People's Liberation Army of China, and the Green Lantern Corps also joined the war.

The war is occured for a long time.

Each Justice League member is located on the different side of Queensway. Until Hal goes and fights Atros.

Atros "You have a strong will, but your rage will be more powerful."

Hal "Don't underestimate a person."

Hal knocks out Atros.

Hal "I'm nothing to hate. Nothing for anger. The gone is gone. I prefer new things."

Hal and Atros push to each other.

Hal "Tell you a joke."

Atros "What."

Hal "You know who that guy is."

Hal knocks Atros to Superman. They throw him to the sky, then knock him down again.

Suddenly. The Blue Lantern Ring arrives.

*Kal-El of Krypton. For hope.*

Clark becomes a Blue Lantern.