Part Two: Item Discovered

April 24th, 2025. Yumeshima Island, Osaka, Japan.

Hal Jordan is sent to Expo 2025 as an official with his wife Carrie and partner John.

Carrie "Well, you think that's a good choice to let our children live in school?"

Hal "The only way to do it. When I become an official, I have to get some important things done. What about you, John?"

John "Soon, I just married Kit. Those years may be similar to yours. I'll deal with it."

Hal "Higher than this. We're already parents with three children."

John "Then you will be the busiest guy ever, Hal. I guess the sector needs two more lanterns. That's not enough for four."

Hal "It's five." (Goes to Carrie) "There's a Pink Lantern here."

Carrie "It's Star Sapphire."

------------------------------

Break time, Hal goes to an aisle.

Hal gets a phone call.

Hal "Yep. I found some items from a British shipwreck. It is probably related to a mystery event."

Hal "Why don't you call Clark? Now I'm busier. For an expo in Osaka."

Hal "Okay. Maybe some time we have to call the heroes. See you later, Diana."

Phone call finished.

Hal "John was right. That sector needs more heroes."

As Hal leaves, the several gangsters come and surround him.

Hal "どうなさいました?" (May I help you?)

"あいつを捕まえろ!" (Get him!)

Hal fights with those gangsters. Of course, he was a soldier, Hal wins.

Hal "立ちなさい!私にあなたを破壊させないでください。" (Stand down! Don't make me destroy you.)

The gangsters keep fighting him. Then Hal uses power to punch them.

Hal grabs a gangster's hair.

Hal "あなたは間違った男と戦っています。戦う理由を教えてください。" (You're fighting with the wrong man. Just give me a reason to fight.)

"手放す!私は日本人です。誰もが私たちを恐れるべきです!" (Let go! I'm a Japanese man. Everyone should fear us!)

Hal punches him and crashes him to the wall.

Hal "I'm a Green Lantern. I fear nothing."

Then Hal leaves.

------------------------------

Carrie "Hal, you're here. What makes you so long?"

Hal "The washroom, it's broken again. I have to go to another one to wash."

They went to the bridge. Saw more gangsters are threatening people.

Hal "Just go, I can solve it."

The gangsters noticed Hal.

"それは彼です!" (Get him!)

Many gangsters come, but Hal easily punches them.

Some of them get pushed off the bridge. A gangster gets a weapon, but being tricked and actually brings a landmine. He was scared and accidently dropped the landmine.