settling down

──who knows what other bad shit's gonna happen today ─────

after they all finished, iwaizumi was about to pay when Mrs.Miya insisted on paying for them, there was really no way to decline. it's not like it was bothering her, i mean the Miya's were dummy rich.

giving in iwaizumi let her pay then they said there fair wells, oikawa gave the twins, sakusa, and suna his number to meet up sometime and left with a wave.

the car ride back was just normal, talking every once in a while, the radio playing the same songs on repeat. everyone seemed to do a little better except sakusa, his leg bounced up and down impatiently.

once they got back everyone just did their own thing and for the most part, got ready for bed.

everything was fine except things weren't okay for sakusa. his body felt like it was burning, if he hadn't hugged atsumu this would've happened. no, it was a good thing he comforted atsumu but god he wishes he was somewhat normal. most people and demons don't have a stupid phobia like his.

trying to ignore the intrusive thoughts he jumped in the shower and scrubbed his body until it stung with pain. it didn't help that he didn't feel clean enough. he could still feel the germs crawling on his body which only made him scrub harder.

once he got out his body was red and bleeding in some places. in just a snap colored band-aids covered the exposed areas. they were mostly from shows he'd heard of as a kid. it's just a small thing but it strangely made him feel a little better.

he put on hand sanitizer and threw on a soft and slightly oversized black tee and sweatpants before heading off to sleep. sakusa went to a guest room, changed the sheets, cleaned the floor, and laid down. sighing as he let his feet hang off the edge, it felt wrong putting his feet on the bed after touching the dirty floor. he cleaned it but it still bothered him.

in osamu's room, he and suna were talking again. osamu apologized and suna did too. although they still weren't back to normal, they ended up spending time play games until they passed out.

it was calm for the most part that night. if you listened close enough you could hear a soft cry but that's to be expected.

the night was warm and heavy,  as they all drifted off to sleep.

────── 〔✿〕──────
hon hon new chapterrgh

i wanna clear a few thing up that i haven't brought up with in the story, it's summer for them. this ones kinda funny but yes they do change clothes

i just don't bring it up that much ya know but i mean i can, it's just my fashion sense is just plain comfy stuff i mean rn i'm wearing an oversized rugrats shirt w/ matching sweat pants... yeah not the best person for pro fashion

wait nvm fuck you i am the best person at pro fashion