welcome back

──goodnight ─────
sakusa woke up to the sound of a knock. he could hear a distant voice yell "we're home!". he got up, stretching his wings, and walked over to open the door. "hey ya can hide yer wings and horns right?" atsumu said, rushing in front of the door. sakusa slightly jumped.

"no, but anyone who isn't part of the contract can't see them" sakusa deadpanned. the blond nodded and sighed in relief. the two walked out, atsumu opened the front door to let his parents in.

"hey dear, oh, who's this? a new friend?" atsumu's mom asked. "uh yeah" atsumu stuttered slightly. "well hello" atsumu's mom lifted out a hand for sakusa to shake, he just looked at it in disgust. "he has a germ phobia" atsumu explained.

the blond's mom immediately apologized before smiling and picking up her bags. osamu walked out of his room yawning, "you're back" he muttered.

then the thought sunk in, their back. he rushed back to his room and looked at his floor. the markings still there he quickly put a rug over it.

"ahem, where's dad?" atsumu asked, nervously. the twins' mother looked confused at why they were acting weirdly, then it clicked. "atsumu honey if there's anything you and your brother need to tell me i'm here okay?" his mother smiled softly.

"wait she knows we summoned demons that fast?" atsumu thought.

"no she thinks your gay"

"huh, who are you?"

"sakusa"

atsumu looked at sakusa, the other just sighed. that's when atsumu thought back to what he said. "oh ok, hey mom i'm gay and 'samu's bi" atsumu said and went to his room followed by sakusa. his mom stood there dumbstruck, "did that really work?" she thought before shaking her head and unloading her bags.

____________________________________
sorry this chapters short and rushed, next chapter will go into more detail about there father and stuff. anyway just think of this like a filler for something really big, and I ain't taking about atsumu's c-