okay now about the contract

── sure it is babe ─────
"YA DUMBASS" atsumu yelled throwing a pillow at the back of his brother's head. he sighed, "sorry about him" there was a pause before a muttered "it's fine" was said.

it was silent, too silent. atsumu thought he was gonna die from the awkwardness. sakusa was just standing in the same spot, looking at everything with disgust in his eyes.

atsumu needed to say something, he'd die if he didn't have a distraction. sakusa was wearing a tight plain black turtleneck, white baggy pants with black stripes flowing vertically paired with a plain black belt. on anyone else, it would be a no but damn he could pull it off.

"soo what's hell like?" atsumu Internally cursed himself. out of all the things he could have said that's what he chose. he was good at charming people, yeah but he never liked them. the gods were testing his limits right now.

"well, for one you can't work any other job than retail" sakusa began. "oh and all clubs and bars and stuff like that only play mambo 5 on repeat" sakusa said.

"woah really? i thought i would be flames and stuff" atsumu questioned. "yeah that was a long time ago they changed it because people got too used to it" sakusa shrugged.

the two talked for a while, atsumu learned sakusa and suna were 160 years old and in humans years 16. the devils must have been lazy with that one atsumu guessed. he also learned sakusa had mysophobia.

suna and osamu walked back into the room. "hey, welcome back only took an hour" atsumu smirked. "it was not an hour" osamu responded, sakusa just shook his head, "sure".

"you guys really need to make a contract i miss my tail," suna said, wiping away a fake tear.

"well how exactly do we do that?" atsumu said. suna sighed and snapped, a paper floated as he read off it. "once making a contract a  sinner mustn't choose to kill anyone in a higher power than themself. the sinner mustn't choose to harm the world in any way nor the copernican system. lastly, the sinner mustn't wish to bring down an important business" suna wheezed and coughed after saying it. "holy shit that's a lot" suna squealed, gasping for air.

"they make ya say that whole thing every time? oh hell no i'd quit" osamu said.

"bitch, i still don't understand" atsumu blinked. "uh you just kinda say whatever you want like fame or money or drugs, we can get ya drugs" suna interested.

"no thanks" atsumu blankly stared, the twins looked at each other before nodding. "we want to spend more time with both of ya," they said simultaneously.

"for how long?" suna questioned, trying to ignore the feeling in his chest. it was like being praised over and over again, no one ever wanted to spend time with them not even the other demons.

in suna's brain, he silently held his fist in accomplishment. "until ya want to leave" osamu shrugged. sakusa wrote it down on the paper, "you need to sign" he muttered, passing the paper over to the twins. they did as was told and poof, they got their powers back and the paper vanished.

suna had a long black tail with a fluffy tip that flared out. "ah i missed you" suna said hugging his tail. sakusa on the other hand had big fluffy wings and longhorns on his forehead that curled at the tips.

"wow," the twins said in amazement. there was a lot about demons they didn't know and they could find out.

____________________________________
it's been a bit since i updated my bad 😅
this chapter is kinda long to make up for it anyway this wasn't proof read so sorry bout that lol

a little thing id like to say is suna has pointed ears, he's kinda insecure about and i swear it will show up in one of the later chapters so keep that in mind if ya want 😌

have a wonderful day 💖