wifey

──there was a lot about demons they didn't know and they could find out ─────

"i don't know about ya but is the world going fuzzy right now?" osamu said before almost falling out face-first onto the floor, thankfully suna caught him before that happened.

"for lucifer's sake," suna said as he started to fall. he tried to brace himself with his tail, which failed miserably. he hit the floor with a loud thud and atsumu laughing his ass off.

suna looked at the male on top of him. "damn" suna thought, "he's really pretty". suna looked at how delicate osamu looked, his eyelashes gently laid on his face. his hair fell over on one of his eyes, suna pushed it back. osamu's hair was unbelievably soft. suna admired him for a few more seconds before someone spoke.

"are ya gonna help him up or just stare at him?" atsumu said recovering from his laughing. suna felt his face heat up a little, "ya ya" suna muttered. he picked up osamu and put him in his bed.

"i'll be off i'm tired, ya guys can sleep wherever you want" atsumu yawned. the blond left the room and so did sakusa leaving suna alone with a sleeping osamu.
"i'll just sleep here i guess" suna thought.

═════════•°•𖤐

osamu woke up at around noon. he sat up in his bed stretching before noticing a weight on his bed. he looked down to see suna laying on his lap. "hmm? oh sorry," suna woke up and rubbed his eyes.

the two sat like that for a bit processing what happened. "oh" suna said instantly turning red. osamu coughed, "i'll go make breakfast". he got up and felt the room equally as red.

osamu cooled down and decided to make taki mochi
which only took about an hour to make everyone a plate. osamu hummed as he put the food on plates and placed them on the table.

atsumu and sakusa walked in. "what's ya make today?" atsumu asked. "taki mochi" osamu responded, after a few seconds suna walked in stretching. suna looked at the food and his tail started wagging.

they all sat down and said their blessings. "this is really good" suna said. "thanks i cook a lot since last time atsumu almost burnt down the house" osamu smiled, "it was one time let it down go" atsumu pouted.

"if you ever wanted to switch roles you'd make an amazing wife" suna laughed.

____________________________________
did a metal cover of Sofia the first 😌
i'm tired hope ya liked this chapter i'm going to bed