sweet dreams (not angst i swear)

──if you ever wanted to switch roles you'd make an amazing wife ─────

"uh-huh," osamu responded. he could feel blush flooding his face. atsumu laughed and looked at sakusa "can i be your wife omi" atsumu smirked. sakusa looked at him in horror, "how the fuck do you know my first name...suna" sakusa turned his head to glare at suna. he just shrugged in response.

"aww it's okay omi~" atsumu purred, giving him a face full of fabreze. atsumu coughed choking on the air while sakusa just up and left with the fabreze in hand. it was osamu's time to laugh now "PFFFT AT LEAST I DIDN'T COMPLETELY REJECTED". atsumu shot a glare towards his brother "shut yer trap" he huffed and left to his room.

atsumu opened his door and to his surprise sakusa was standing there. he was looking at the ground. "I'm sorry" he muttered then opened his wing and wrapped it around atsumu as a hug? it didn't matter what it was meant to be atsumu gratefully smiled. "it's fine" he laughed.

embarrassed sakusa pulled his wing back. he wasn't good with touching people but for some reason, it was easier with atsumu, he's still disgusted but it's not as bad as other people.

"oh why did ya touch me?" atsumu remembered his phobia. "i don't know" the other whispered. atsumu nodded, "maybe i'm just special," he thought before happily flopping on his bed. atsumu picked up the remote that was right beside him. "anything you wanna watch?" he asked not looking up. sakusa just shook his head left and right. "alright, how about child's play! it's been a while since i've watched it". sakusa nodded again but this time in agreement. he examined the bed before snapping his fingers changing the sheets then he sat down with atsumu.

it was around 40 minutes in when atsumu screamed catching sakusa off guard. "PUT IT DOWN BITCH" he squealed as he watched the kids pick up the watermelon. "could you be any louder?" sakusa snarled. atsumu rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment he was hugging a pillow tightly. "my bad" he nervously laughed. as the movie continued atsumu felt a weight on his shoulder. he looked over to see a sleeping sakusa. "aww omi-kun fell asleep" he moved making sure not to touch or wake up sakusa. "guess i'll sleep in the guest room, sweet dreams omi" atsumu smiled shutting the door.

sakusa felt heat rising to his face. "goodnight" sakusa thought drifting to sleep.
____________________________________
fairy penguins are so cute and i'd gladly sell my left kidney to get one