chapter 12

"Boys I'm taking you on a date to the museum"

"Where mione?"

"The muggle world obviously"

"What's a museum?"

"Oh I forgot, it's an architectural style building filled with old paintings and books"

"Sounds boring mione" draco groaned.

"I would love to go" theo said with a twinkle in his eyes, the boys never knew the muggle world and Hermione was going to show them her favourite places.

"Me too mione" Mattheo grinned.

Hermione grinned back "you two can come with me, draco can stay with the rest of you guys."

"What no, I never said I didn't want to go"

"Yeah Hermione we'll go!"

"Great then, meet me at the gate when you guys are done getting ready"

Hermione waited and waited for them to come but they didn't, she had almost gone back to her dorms when she heard voices.

"HERMIONE WAIT, WE'RE COMING"

behind draco was chasing them with his wands, Hermione was amused at this sight. They boys rushed behind her using her as a shield from the blonde boy.

"What did you guys do?"

"We might have accidentally turned draco into a ferret again, but quickly turned him to his normal self" theo said panting

"Move Hermione love." Draco smiled evilly.

"Tell him we didn't mean it mione, I don't wanna die, I'm not a father yet, nor have I asked luna out, help Hermione."

Hermione laughed so loudly the small flock of birds near all scattered over the sky

"Draco, they surely didn't mean it"
Hermione said still clutching her stomach from the laugh she erupted.

"Let them draco, or else we'll be late" draco took Hermione by the waist and they boys walked behind them.

Later.

It went surprisingly went until draco and Blaise decided to steal a painting for fun and theo running breaking all the vases and stealing all the flowers giving them to Hermione

Mattheo and enzo went straight to the cafeteria and somehow ate all the food.

Together these idiots also tried to break down a glass that's had a sword kept inside.

As expected they were kicked out but had a great laugh about it, Hermione then took the boys to her favourite cafeteria. The old lady anne recognised her instantly and greeted her, also giving the guys a kind smile.

Unfortunately though matt and enzo couldn't try anything as they were full, regretting raiding the cafeteria at the museum.

Hermione and the rest enjoyed their tea. Madame Anne's tea motwas simply divine, to think the boys thought the same as they were ordering more and more.

The day had gone lovely, Hermione had asked madame anne to pack some biscuits and tea for her two boys feeling guilty they didn't get to try it.

She took the bag of goodies and walked towards where the boys were waiting for her to get back to the castle for dinner.