chapter 4.

The sun was setting and Hermione realised that draco was sleeping on her lap. He looked so peaceful, the girl admired his beautiful features, slowly caressing his face.

"Falling in love with me Granger?" Hermione jumped with a shocked look,
Draco was laughing his arse off and teasing her
"Malfoy I swear to Merlin! That wasn't funny at all, you scared me!!"

Draco laughed louder at her and Hermione looked at him joining in with a small laugh.
"We should do this again flower but we have to go have dinner c'mon let's go"

They both took their belongings and left the garden. Draco entwined their fingers together. Hermione was blushing hard, her cheeks were a crimson red colour she couldn't stop smiling.

As for draco, his face was soft, he finally felt a little happy with his little witch on his side.

Draco always liked Hermione but he had never showed her kindness nor interest for he was her bully. Draco sincerely felt bad for calling Hermione a mudblood in year 2 and was surprised when she punched him in year 3 but he deserved it.

They entered the great hall together and whispers echoed through the hall even the teachers were surprised, draco pulled Hermione by the waist to the slytherin table.

"Listen up fuckers, meet my loving girlfriend, she will be sitting with us everyday now and you must treat her with the upmost respect for I'll kill you. And the one who dares call her the m word with be hexed across the country and straight to azkaban"

They slytherins all nodded in fear and looked at her.

Hermione had the biggest smile plastered on her face.

'I'm not your girlfriend' she said while sitting down
"Ouch Granger you are hurting my poor heart"
Mione shoved his elbow slightly.

"You know flower, I've always liked you, but didn't know how to tell you as you were friends with potter and weasel, speaking of who they are staring at you right now"

Hermione looked at them and smiled which the boys on the gryffindor table returned, "I'll tell them everything anyways"

"Mhm sure love" draco said with a mouth full of food.
He placed his hand on her thighs and she went red, she started sweating and looked at him

Draco smirked and squeezed her thighs even more, Hermione wanted to slap his hands off but didn't as she ate in silence.

After eating, Hermione got tired, she yawned, ofcourse draco saw that and took her straight to her dormitories.

"C'mon love, let's go"
Mione hummed in response and they both went upstairs.
Draco kissed Hermione goodbye on her cheeks and let go.

He then went to the dungeons, draco felt empty without his witch, he absolutely fancied her.
That night draco went to bed dreaming about her.