chapter 9.

''Hermione, mione wake up"
''Granger get up!"

"What let me sleep"

"Granger if you don't wake up I'm going to throw water on your books"

"Alright I'm up I'm up"

Mione woke up to see 5 boys looking at her grinning from ear to ear.

"We had this awesome Idea" said draco "we want to go ride our brooms and you have to come"

"Absolutely not it's past curfew and we have to head back to our dormitories"

"Come on granger please" Mattheo whined

"Ugh fine but we won't stay up too late, let's go"

The boys all grinned at her and left the library

"If someone catches us I'm blaming it on you guys"

They all quietly left the castle without waking anyone, they were more surprised when they didn't see filch

"He's probably shagging his mrs norris"

"Shut up enzo"

The boys all took their broomstick from the shed and left for the quidditch stadium.

"Get on love, and hold on to me close"

"No way I'm getting with you on that broom malfoy"

"What? You scared love?" He teased "you'll be safe in my arms my pretty girl"

"Absolutely not, I wouldn't want to die you know"

"Stop being a wuss granger, come on"

Hermione groaned and mounted the broom, holding draco very closely.
"If I die I'm haunting you"
"I'll look forward to it"

They all rose higher and higher, draco's famous smirk still lit his face as he told her to put her hands around his waist. Mione became red when she felt his abs and draco still smirking at her red cheeks.

They all were soon flying at blistering speed, draco turned to do a loop a loop, Hermione's scream was so loud she could've woken up the entire castle. The boys stopped at the lake and now they all lay side by side with Hermione's head on top of draco's chest.

All stared up at the stars above them.

"It was quite funny when mione screamed at us to head back to the castle when we were going towards the lake" blaise said.

The boys looked at her "I think we should go get our ears checked at madame pomfrey's later, I think we might turn deaf"

They all laughed at the little witch between them

"I think we should go Inside, I feel sleepy, and we have a test tomorrow"

"Yeah I agree"

Draco helped Hermione up shaking his head, Hermione gave him a puzzled look, his hands went to her petite waist and pushed her closer to him, their body were pressed against each other. Draco's bright grey orbs fixed onto her brown ones. He kissed her with everything he got, like the world was ending, like it was the last kiss they'd ever share.

He rested his forehead against hers breathing deeply. "You have no idea how in love I am with you Hermione"

Hermione looked up to see only happiness in draco's eyes
"I love you too draco" she smiled

"Aye mr and mrs malfoy, very nice moment you guys shared but I'm tired can we go"
Theo teased

The wizard and witch duo chuckled at this.

"Draco I'm not coming with you on that broom, I'd rather walk to the castle"

"C'mon love, I won't even go fast, I promise"

Hermione glared at him and got on the broom, she was too tired to argue right now
"Go slow draco"

The group entered the castle, careful enough to not wake anyone.
They dropped Hermione First and draco kissed her goodnight.
And then went to the slytherin dorms.