Chapter 24

Kylie entered the room. I had been scowling at the floor for nearly three hours.

"I thought I heard screaming in here," she smirked.

"Nice observation. Three hours later." I glared at her.

"Don't be sassy, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine-" my sentence was interrupted by the painful heave of my stomach. The blood rushed its way out of my mouth and onto the floor... and my clothes.

Only now did I taste the stench of alcohol infested blood. That bitch. She knows the stories of how you, well that explains it, dry heave.

"Enjoying yourself, love," John asked.

"Don't talk to me asshole. Now I get what you mean by 'special'."

"No hard feelings."

"Shut up, just shut up!" He was making it all worse. Another tremors went through my body followed by a painful heave.

"Only one more hour sis," Kylie smiled sweetly and John's eyes melted.

***

After one painful hour of dry puking, it was over. Kylie and John left, probably to fuck. Wow. Nice positive thinking, my subconscious sneered. Well, can't help it.

Kylie strolled in with John like a puppy at her side. "Hi, Hun. How are you?" she asked.

"Fine, it isn't everyday I get captured. So, thank you."

"Don't be sarcastic, sister." Her heels clicked off the linoleum floor. "You are welcome to any part of the house. John will give you a tour."

My eyes filled with hope. Yes! I could find a way to escape.

I skipped across the room to John, my hair flicked left and right. He stood there smug. Turning on his heel he led the way. "So this is the bathroom. there's a shower and a bathtub. Ky put shampoo and stuff in the closet. There's medicine tickets in the cabinet."

"Medicine tickets?" I repeated.

"Yeah, we don't need you overdosing," he responded.

"I thought the whole point of this WAS to kill me."

"It is but we need the council here to do it." I muttered an oh. "Here's your bedroom, clothes and everything is in here. This is the kitchen. Glasses and plates are in the cupboards. And here's the living room," he sighed in jealousy. "You have a TV, blue ray, playstation, and movies."

"So I'm being treated like the queen?" Sarcasm dripped from my words.

"Well this was my idea, so your welcome," John whispered.

"Thank you," I said boldly.

We made eye contact until he broke it. "Okay, and our last stop is the safe door."

"Umm, why is there a safe door?"

"This door leads to me and Kylie's part of the house. And this is where you come to cash in a medicine ticket. Andrew will be waiting." I lifted and eyebrow. "He's a servant."

"Oh, so she has money to pay for servants but she was too poor to pay for her own hotel room," I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Bitch."

"C'mon."

The way he walked in his pants and the back of his head barely showing the gel that perfectly held down his hair. Oh how I loved to run my hands through his sexy hair, and to tug on it when we... well when we almost.

"I lied," he said. "One more stop. Your bedroom. It has a TV, memory foam pillows. A queen mattress, and a NEW CAR." He waved his arms around like the girls in the game shows. I giggled and he joined me.

"God I miss you," I said too loud. He looked over me as if I were an alien, and then smiled.

My heart warmed at that smile.

With all of the strength that I had, I walked over to him, pushed him on the bed and kissed him. All over. He let out small groans of pleasure.

Suddenly he pushed me back. "Annie, I can't." He hadn't ever called me Annie before. I liked it.

"Why?"

"This," he mumbled and pointed to his arm. "And Kylie."

"Screw her. Screw that. And me," i winked. "Fight baby. I know you can. For me-."

He jumped at me. First I thought he was attacking me. But, it was the opposite. John was kissing me. Hard and soft and gentle and rough. All at the same time and I loved him.

John was mine and I was his. Hard to believe that nearly four hours ago I hated his guts. Now I loved him, and what he was doing.

The tan hands that saved me, held me, hit me, were now running all over me.

"I... love you... Annie," he whispered between kisses.

It's impossible to describe being WITH him. I was perfectly fine with doing anything he wanted as long as I wouldn't die in the process. I had my John back. Or so I thought.

While I had fallen asleep, Kylie apparently had come to see what happened.

And oh shit. She was pissed. While pulling out a needle she stuck it in John's arm. He screamed and I leaped towards the stupid slut.

It didn't work out very well for me. I loved my John everything about him. His arms, legs, face, body. I loved him.

Always have and always will.

Those were my thoughts when Kylie grabbed my head, screamed, and snapped my neck.