𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
"Trust me"
——

The storm is continuing as Octavia and Finn walk inside, carrying two canisters. Clarke takes one and turns towards Octavia "Great" Clarke says under her breath before she smells one of the canisters. "Ugh, Montys moonshine?" Clarke asks and Octavia nods her head.

"No germ can survive that" Finn states jokingly as the Storm grows and gets louder outside. Both Clarke and Octavia look towards the door. "Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors" Clarke orders.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet. Neither is Bellamy" Octavia slightly argues. "It's okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out" Clarke says and Octavia nods her head walking back over to Nova and holding her hand when Raven makes noise to get Clarke's attention then holds out a needle.

"One stitching needle" Raven states as Clarke turns her head back to Octavia and a unconscious pale Nova. "Uh— Great, I still need something to close the wound" Clarke says escaping her thoughts.

"There's wire on the second level. I used it for the tents" Octavia chimes in standing to her feet. "Let's see it" Clarke says as she sets down the needle and walks with Octavia.

"Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof" Raven states. "That means they're hot! You got that?" Raven asks loudly.

"I got that!".

Bellamy walks in as Octavia lowers herself on the ladder from the second level. "Bellamy!" Octavia greets as Bellamy is up front of his group, with two boys in back dragging the grounders unconscious body. He is dropped on the ground and Octavia walks up.

"Bellamy, what the hell is this?" Finn questions walking up behind Octavia. "It's time to get some answers" Bellamy states.

"You just want revenge" Octavia states and Bellamy shrugs his shoulders. "Get him upstairs" Bellamy orders as the two boys carry the grounder upstairs.

"Bellamy, she's right. Nova—" Clarke says and Bellamy looks at her, angry as radio noises are heard in background.

[on radio] "Clarke, okay we're ready. Can you hear me?" Abby asks.

Bellamy looks up, surprised at the radio noises. Clarke looks away too, with a bothered expression. "Look, this is not who we are" Clarke says before walking away from Bellamy and back to the radio.

"The blade is at a sharp upward angle. Between her sixth and seventh rib" Clarke says loud enough so they can hear her over the radio as she hovers over Nova's body.

on radio] "Okay, how deep?" Abby asks.

"I can't tell!" Clarke shouts depending on the speaker.

[on radio] "That's alright, just don't remove the knife yet" Abby states.

Octavia and Raven pace by Nova before Clarke hands them both a canister. "Sterilize your hands" Clarke orders rubbing her hands together as Raven looks at Octavia before shrugging her shoulders and taking a sip of the moonshine before cleaning her hands with it. Octavia takes the bottle and cleans her hands as well.

[on radio] "Clarke, do you see any fluid?" Abby asks.

Voices are heard in background of the drop ship making it hard for Clarke to hear. Voices are louder and Clarke turns towards the people in the room.