☆Chapter 5★Back to the Past☆

☆Saiki's POV☆

It was only me today, for right now at least. Kaidou and Kuboyasu had stuff they needed to do before coming over. And my Mom and Dad were over at my grandparents for the weekend. Right now, I was cleaning my room. Throwing away some garbage that I forgot about, and going through the stuff underneath my bed. Which was mostly my little stuff.

I was hoping to get a better storage system for them, or atleast get them organized. I was going through them and seeing where they should go. As I was going through them, I stumbled upon the box of little stuff that was gifted to me. No, they didn't come from Kaidou, nor Kuboyasu.

They came from Akechi Touma. He somehow found out about it during middle school, even though he was farther away, and he gave me them. He gave me a fox stuffie, a few pacis, and a green blanket. There would also be days where he would take care of me. He was my caregiver until he had no way of coming over anymore.

He still sends me stuff now and then. Just small stuff though, like little toys, and sometimes pacis. Though, the first paci he gave me isn't in the box, it's in the main box that I use. It's the alien one, and honestly it's my favorite so far. But if I were to get a coffee jelly one, it would be my ultimate favorite.

I ended up pulling out a picture from the box. It was of me, smiling. I was watching some cartoons, and I guess Touma took the picture because me smiling is kinda rare. I go through the boxes more and organize everything. After I saw all that stuff in the box, it brought back a lot of memories.

I find myself smiling to myself when thinking about them, and I can't help but slip into little space. I grab out the box of Touma's gifts and grab out the fox plush. I get my main box, and grab out my alien paci, alien sippy cup, and space themed onesie.

I get my onsie on and get some juice in my sippy cup. I fully slip into little space and squeeze my fox stuffie. I put on my ring and turn on some cartoons, waiting for my two caregivers to get here.

☆Time Skip☆

I was in the middle of coloring Shun and Aren some drawings when I heard the doorbell ring. I get up and look out the window. Aren and Shun had finally arrived. I excitedly went downstairs and opened the door.

"There he is, hey Kusuo!" Shun greets, waving at me.
"Hey Kusuo!" Aren greets.

I wave and gesture for them to come in. We go in my room And I show them the drawings I made for them.

"Aw, these are so cool! Thank you, little one!" Shun compliments.
"Yeah buddy, these look great!" Aren agrees.

I smile as a "thank you" and a "your welcome".They put the deawings down and hug me. They both kiss my cheeks, making me giggle. We cuddle for a good half hour before getting up and getting a snack.

We ended up making some instant ramen and sitting down at the table. We ate and talked, well mostly only Shun and Aren while I made noises in response, and laughed at Shun's jokes.

"Hey, Kusuo, I have a question." Aren says.

I look up at him from my ramen, signalling him to continue.

"You have the power to transform into things right? Like cats and stuff?" He asks.

I nod.

"Can you turn yourself into a younger version of yourself?" He asks again.

I nod again.

"Have you ever done that when in little space before?" Aren asks again.

I shake my head no, I haven't really thought of that.

"That would probably help you even more, now that I think about it. Why not give it a try?" Shun suggests.

I think about it and decide to try it, it wouldn't be too bad. But it takes two hours to completely transform, so it'll take longer than desired.

☆Time Skip brought to you at 12:17 am☆

It had been three hours since we had that conversation, a nd I was completely transformed into a younger version of myself. I have to admit, this is a lot better. We were currently cuddling while watching some cartoons. I was starting to get sleepy so I decided to just go to sleep.

I cuddle more into Shun and Aren and close my eyes, falling asleep.