☆Chapter 2★Jealousy and Cuddles☆

☆Saiki's POV☆

It had been a week since Kuboyasu and Kaidou found out about my age regression, and since then, we've gotten closer, and it seems like it's not just us that had noticed.

'Why has that Kuboyasu and Kaidou been hanging around my Saiki so much lately? Are they trying to get him with another girl? Are they trying steal him from me?' I heard Teruhashi think while staring at the two who had walked up to me .

"Hey, Kusuo, how are you doing?" Kaidou asked.

'Huh!? Why is he calling him Kusuo!? Are they that close!?' Teruhashi thought.

Yes, I had told both of them that they can call me by my first name. I don't mind it. And they said I can call them by their first names, too, but I only do when I start to slip in my little space.

"I'm okay, what about you two?" I ask.
"I'm doing well." Kuboyasu replied.
"I'm doing great!" Kaidou answered.

I smile a small smile at them. They're the only ones who can see me like this.

'Did Saiki actually have a conversation with them!? And did he just smile!? I should be the one making him smile! Not them! What does he even see in them, anyways! What do they have that I don't!?' I heard Teruhashi think.

Ugh, she's so loud.

I then suddenly hear the same thought come from Kuboyasu and Kaidou...

'Saiki is so cute when he smiles...'

I blush slightly and look outside. Do they really believe that? Or am I looking too much into this?

"Kusuo, since summer break starts tomorrow, wanna hang out after school today?" Kuboyasu asked.

I nod.

'What!? He's actually willing to hang out with them!? He still rejects me! Why would he accept their invitation!? This is so not fair!' Teruhashi's thoughts are starting to get really loud.

I was about to reach for my geranium ring until I heard Kuboyasu think something.

'I can't wait to show Kusuo what I got him, I hope he'll like it.'

As curious as I was, I wanted to keep it a surprise. I put on my ring and continued converstating with the two.

☆Time Skip brought to you by a night owl☆

It was after school and I was walking home with Kuboyasu and Kaidou. I had tooken my ring off, and so far, Kuboyasu hasn't thought about that thing he apparently got me. Which is good, 'cause I don't want to know what it is yet, even though I'm really curious.

"Hey Kusuo, you okay? I keep seeing you space out." Kaidou asks.

I just simply nod.  He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.
"You can always tell us if something is on your mind, we're here for you,  little one." Kaidou said in a really reassuring way.

The nickname he used ended up making me slip into little space a bit.

"I know, Shun..." I mumble, holding his hand back, not wanting to let go.

He gives me a soft smile, and I smile back.

"Now come on, let's get to your house and eat this coffee jelly I brought, then we can all cuddle after!" Kaidou said, smiling.

My eyes lit up as coffee jelly was brought up. I now want to get home more than before.

☆Time Skip brought to you at 1:17 am☆

Once we had gotten to my house, we greeted my parents and headed up to my room. Kaidou got out the coffee jelly and gave one to me, then Kuboyasu.

"Thanks, Shun!" I say, very greatful.
"Yes, thank you, Shun." Kuboyasu said, also greatful.
"No problem!" Kaidou says, and hands us some plastic spoons that he also brought.

I open it and start eating it, it was delicious.

☆Another Time Skip brought to you by writer's block☆

After we got done eating, I had changed into my space themed onesie, and started cuddling my two caregivers. I'm so greatful for them.

"Oh wait, Kusuo, before I forget, I got something for you." Kuboyasu says, getting up and going over to his bag.

He then grabbed out a little bag and handed it to me. I look inside and let out a little gasp before grabbing it out. It was a lime colored sippy cup with little aliens on it, it matched my paci. I smile.

"Thank yous, baba!" I say, smiling at him.
"No problem buddy, I'm glad you like it." Kuboyasu said.

I smile and we go back to cuddling. Today has been amazing!