☆Chapter 4★Finding Out Other Secrets☆

☆Saiki's POV☆

"Ku, we're home!" My mom says through the door, knocking on it.

My parents don't wait for an answer sometimes and just open the door, which is what my mom just tried to do. But I had no choice but to close the doors with my powers right after it opened. This obviously shocked Kaidou and Kuboyasu.

"How did that door close by itself like that?" Kuboyasu exclaimed.
"Is this the doing of Dark Reunion!?" Kaidou screamed.

I sigh, coming out of little space.

"I'll explain when we go down." I say, getting up and putting away my little stuff in the designated box, sliding it back under my bed after.

We go downstairs and greet my parents.

"Ku, why did you close the door like that on me?" My mom asks. "Are you hiding secrets from us?"
"No, I just didn't want you to come in." I explain.
"Wait, it was Kusou who closed the door?!" Kaidou exclaimed.

I sigh, face palming.

"Yes, it was me who closed the door." I say.
"But how? You weren't anywhere near the door!" Kuboyasu asked.

I guess it's about time I tell them. I look over to my parents and give them a nod.

"Only if you're ready, Ku..." My mother reassured.

I give a single nod and look back over at the duo.

"I have psychic super powers." I say bluntly.

They both have shocked expressions on their face.

"You do!?" Kaidou practically screamed.
"Wait, does that mean you can read our minds?!" Kuboyasu asks.
"Yes, but I have this special ring that blocks my telepathy." I say, taking it off and showing them.

Immediately, I get bombarded by their thoughts.

'So that's why he always has that ring on.' Kuboyasu thought.
'Wow! Who ever knew that Kusuo was this cool! Wait! Does that mean he knows all of my plans against Dark Reunion!?' Kaidou is practically yelling in his head.
'I'm glad that Kusuo was able to tell his friends.' My dad thought.

"So, what other powers do you have?" Kuboyasu asks.

My parents end up naming them as I present them, but they only name the ones they know about.

"Woah! So cool!" Kaidou said, his voice getting higher. 'Maybe he can help me fight off Dark Reunion!'
'Wow, he could end the world if he wanted to.' Kuboyasu thought.
"Wait, so those pins on your head, do they have something to do with your powers?" Kuboyasu asks.

He's the most calm one in this situation right now.

"Yes, they limit my powers. Without even at least one of them, I would be able to knock you into space just by touching you." I explain.
"And those glasses?" Kaidou asks.
"If I look at someone with out them, they would turn to stone."

They both still physically look shocked. I sigh.

'Kusuo is so cool, I can't wait to be as cool as him one day. I'm glad we're best friends!' Kaidou thought.
'Dang, why didn't he tell us sooner? We're like his best buds!' Kuboyasu thought.

They still accept me as their friend even after learning that I could end humanity if I wanted to? I thought that they would definitely avoid me after this. Maybe they truely are good friends...